Strange one, this... The Album Slate
Takes the piss out of albums he clearly likes. I don't think I'd have gotten the point if his musical taste wasn't so close to my own! (yeah, very mainstream I know)

Best bit has to be ending the review for the Chilli Peppers' Californation with "calidefecation". Or maybe the Oasis one with "definitely mangey".
Oh wait, I just read the "About Us" section, and it's pretty obvious from there. Ahem.

Ever since Henry, my quadriplegic goldfish, died suddenly while listening to folk-rock music, I have had visions of a dystopian future where classic 180 gram LPs spin out of control and decapitate anyone who voluntarily wears dreadlocks. I found number two as a vagrant wandering the streets and making a living from selling counterfeit toothpicks on the grey market, and was astonished to find he had been having the same visions, but with limited edition clear 7" vinyl singles impaling ballet dancers. It is a heavy burden to bear, and sometimes it is good to have an outlet. I hope we can all share in this pain together.