████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

Why don't YOU report something for once, Kent? Or are you too busy swimming in your mansion's pool? Here's some knews for you, Kent, up yours! Up yours, Kent!
I'm the same......

Pit, I am dissapoint
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Here in Canada, the news report for Nanavut becoming a province was released on April Fools, everybody thought it was a joke
Well the news isn't usualy updated till around after 4pm GMT, it's only 12:50pm at the moment.
Give it time just cos its April fools doesn't mean anyones getting out of bed any earlier.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

From Wikipedia's newest articles:

Did you know

... that the Australian government requires high-risk sex workers to wear full-face respirators (example pictured)?
... that Ntrepid was paid $2.76 million by the U.S. military to create sock puppets?
... that Batman is half female?
... that nesting is not used by breeding Mute Swans but they do use this thing?
... that Robert Tappan Morris was convicted of a crime for releasing a worm?
... that Dr. Who's parents are Brazilians from a family known for pineapples?
... that even small amounts of dead cat can explode when heated?
... that Europe was ruled by a child during the American Revolutionary War?
... that a typical Labia minor is chocolate brown, up to 7 mm long, and is equipped with pincers?
Quote by hawk_kst
Every year I've woken up and it's been there and I've been fooled...?

They fooled you into thinking they'd updated, in all actuality all that really happened was a small field mouse was lapping on your eyeballs in your sleep.

Man, i couldn't tell you how many times they got me with that before i wised up.

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Does anyone know what Youtube's april fools schtick is?
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
AU Magazine Posted a story that Mike Patton was going to collaborate with And So I Watch You from afar. I'd shit my pants if it were true.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by PsiGuy60
Does anyone know what Youtube's april fools schtick is?

The 1911 button

Well, it's ruined if you're expecting it, so why bother?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Maddox has uploaded his annual page if anyone forgot about that old pirate ninja.

I won't bother linking, if you don't already know who maddox is you'll probably miss the point but i'd recommend checking it out.

Quote by CliffIsAngry
Do you remember when Youtube changed their layout last April fools and never bothered changing it back!