Yes. But only if she's fat
67 26%
Yes. Because I saw her first
31 12%
Yes. I dont need a reason
64 25%
Voters: 257.
Page 1 of 3
Due to recent events, my friends and I have been debating if it is ever ok to **** block anyone and I am curious what my friends in the pit think about it.
Quote by CoreysMonster
No. Never.

/thread.

this
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Yes. As long as it is done in such a way to lead to a funny story.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
It's not ok, unless your friend is a total douche. Let's say he's a convicted rapist or a megadeth fan or something.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
One of my friends was drunk once and was getting dangerously close to spending the night with a well-known slut which would have ruined his reputation forever. I stepped in and cockblocked him. He thanked me the following day.
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
Quote by Kensai
It's not ok, unless your friend is a total douche. Let's say he's a convicted rapist or a megadeth fan or something.

You absolute cunt.

Where do you get off grouping those absolute scum of the earth, vile, misogynist, mentally unstable 'people' in with rapists?
Quote by soulflyV
You absolute cunt.

Where do you get off grouping those absolute scum of the earth, vile, misogynist, mentally unstable 'people' in with rapists?

reading that, then glancing at your avatar made me lol.
I wouldn't say "never". If you're trying to prevent your bud from sexing up with someone with several STDs, it sure as shit isn't wrong. But in that scenario, you might as well talk to him, so I'm torn.
It's acceptable when it's for a non-selfish reason.
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
It's a common saying in my family to always finish what you started, and let othes finish what they started too.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
I say it'd be okay if the person doing the blocking knew, one hundred percent, that the girl had like herpes or something of the like.
**** blocking your mates/being **** blocked by your mates is part of friendship...

The only time it's not OK is if the blockee has expressed interest in said girl to the blocker (and by interest I mean more that wanting to plough said girl.)

Oh and the blocking must be done in a comedic way, if you're blocking through jealousy or some other stupid reason you're a twat. The funnier the block the more kudos points you get.

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
Quote by Ghost_Dancer
Due to recent events, my friends and I have been debating if it is ever ok to **** block anyone and I am curious what my friends in the pit think about it.

There's your first mistake.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Eh, depends really.

Quote by Kensai

Got something against Megadeth fans?
Quote by theogonia777
Lefthandedkid is super awesome, ja?

Quote by rgrockr
I guess fire extinguishers have to be filled with something other than fire retardant now, because apparently that's offensive.

Watch my stream?
Quote by power freak
Oh and the blocking must be done in a comedic way, if you're blocking through jealousy or some other stupid reason you're a twat. The funnier the block the more kudos points you get.

replace kudos points with "swift kick to the testicles points" and I agree.
Its gotta be done, when you know the dude is gonna regret it, or when he's a complete douche, and you know the chick.

I've done this a couple of times, its never been for selfish reasons, so I guess its fine
revenge, if the chick is fat, if the chick is ugly, if the chick is not a chick at all, or if the dude already has a gf are all viable seasons to cokcblock
Member 15 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the I love nickelodeon club. PM me to join.
I would say yes if she's fat however if a friend of mine were to have the sexy time with a Jabba that would provide me with many lulz for years to come. Therefore it is never okay to **** block
Quote by Sharp_as_steel
revenge, if the chick is fat, if the chick is ugly, if the chick is not a chick at all, or if the dude already has a gf are all viable seasons to cokcblock

Pretty much what I was planning to say! Me and my best friend have cockblocked each other on various occasions for a few of these reasons and we've always thanked each other for it afterwards
Only if it's really funny.

My mates have a habit of posting silly things to everyone using my facebook, and one day while we were all drunk, I noticed one of the main culprits had left his account logged in, and there was nobody else in the room. I sat there chuckling drunkenly to myself as I sent a girl he'd been tuning a request to change her relationship status to 'in a relationship' with him.

I didn't really think about the repercussions, or consider that it might **** block him though. I just thought it was really funny at the time. Needless to say, she thought he was a creep and stopped talking him.

I guess it was kind of an accident. Obviously I meant to make things a bit awkward, but, being drunk I didn't realise I'd actually ruin the whole thing

Quote by Alex_WK
I would say yes if she's fat however if a friend of mine were to have the sexy time with a Jabba that would provide me with many lulz for years to come. Therefore it is never okay to **** block

We actually nicknamed one of my friends exploits 'Jabba.'

And yes, lulz have been had every weekend since it happened almost a year ago.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Apr 1, 2011,
Quote by soulflyV
You absolute cunt.

If you know a girl is a psycho, or has herpes, it's pretty much your duty as a friend to look out for him and protect his interests, and cawk-blawking should be considered a staple tool of this.
My close friend was going to lose his virginity to some girl he met in a hot tub. He didn't know her name, we referred to her only by her room number. This girl was with another guy at the time, and my friend and the girl both had entirely too much to drink. So after they disappeared, we went down to her room to block him. We saw her tits, her three legged dog, and our friend's penis. So yes. All in all, I'm glad I blocked my friend.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
If he does not have the capacity to understand that he would regret it tomorrow (excessively drunk/altered in another way), cockblock away.

Otherwise, its his decision, and forcing him to change it would make you a dickhead.

Oh yeah: This is referring to friends. If you are in a bar and theres some drunk asshat is about to leave with the fattest, most STD-riddled whore in the place, its common practice to point and laugh at his future misfortune.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
The only people who would really think it's never okay to cockblock are people who aren't pulling in much action.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I'm not pulling in ANY action, but I can see where it's appropriate.

Why the hell is the word cock blocked? (Get it? Cock-blocked? I'm hilarious.) But seriously, what if there's some farm folk here who want to talk about their prize roosters? I mean, 'cunts' is perfectly fine, but cock is blocked.
If your friend is extremely drunk and going to try and get with a girl he will regret hooking up with later, I would say it is in his best interest to **** block him
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Quote by Butt Rayge

Why the hell is the word cock blocked? (Get it? Cock-blocked? I'm hilarious.)

Haha.
That was funny.
I laughed.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
It is when you're cockblocking someone who is going to cheat on his better half.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Quote by Kensai
It's not ok, unless your friend is a total douche. Let's say he's a convicted rapist or a Megadeth fan or something.

I'm sigging that.
Page 1 of 3