It's not every day that you run across a Desert Burst Studio, so here's a nice guitar to add to your collection...

I’m the second owner of this beautiful Gibson Les Paul Studio that was purchased from a local music store by the guy before me. I toyed around with it for a year or so, but soon realized that trying to play right handed just wasn’t the ideal for me… since I am naturally left handed -- So it’s time to sell this baby to someone who can love it as much as I do. I plan on putting the proceeds towards a new left handed Fender Deluxe Stratocaster with a maple neck that I've been wanting for a while now. That should ease the separation anxiety a little...

Since I’m just a part-time hobbyist, the guitar shows no real signs of wear. You will find light scratches here and there, some discoloration on the gold hardware (bridge), along with some slight buckle rash from the guy who owned it before me, but overall, the guitar is in excellent condition. If there are any nicks in the finish, I haven't noticed them. Ever the careful one with anything I own, I always put the guitar back inside its case whenever I was done fooling around with it.

Along with the case, the guitar comes with the uninstalled pickguard, and the paperwork that he gave to me when I bought the guitar off of him. I contacted Gibson (via email) just to make sure everything was OK before going through with it, and they told me the guitar is a Desert Burst model made around 2004, just as he told me.

I believe this year of LP Studio is "weight relieved," as opposed to "chambered" like newer ones are. Not that it really makes much of a difference in my opinion but I thought I'd let you know.

The guitar has been gone over with Gibson polish, is all packed up with extra care and TLC, and is read to go. I'll ship anywhere within the U.S. and Canada, but you are responsible for all shipping insurance charges.

Pictures coming up soon...
I'm entertaining best offers, but payment must be made via PayPal, to protect us both.

Pictures of Guitar For Sale

I pride myself on being honest and forthcoming, and I expect the same from potential buyers. I will ship and insure quickly, but only once payment is received. Any questions? Fire away!
Still for sale. eBay Item number is 120705773706, or make a tasty offer through here.

Here's what Gibson said when I first inquired about it:
The pictures and serial number are consistent with a Les Paul Studio Plus model in Desert Burst finish, made on the 282nd day of 2004 in Nashville, TN. This model was available until 2005 and had the same specs as the Les Paul Studio model, but with a flame maple top.
Temporary price reduction: $1067. Those of you in the continental U.S. :

Grab it before I change my mind.

eBay Item number is 120705773706
Price Cut: $960. You are responsible for all shipping fees/insurance/ Any takers? This is a mighty nice guitar that you don't see everyday.
I'd be just as happy trading this for a nice left-handed American Standard or American Deluxe Stratocaster. Any takers? This guitar is pretty much in mint condition.
It's a long shot, but if anyone has a left handed American Deluxe Strat that they'd like to part with for this, I'm game. I'll add some extra cash if need be, but it has to be mint/near mint like this is.
Price drop: First $900 plus shipping gets it. Sorry, but I only ship within the Continental United States.