I didn't know this could happen.

Police said a Bellaire man had to be removed from his home on Washington Street Sunday.
Police said the man's skin had become attached to the fabric of the chair after he sat in it for two years

Authorities said he was sitting in his own feces and urine and maggots were visible.

Shockingly, two other able-bodied people lived there---another man, who had a separate bedroom, and the girlfriend of the man who was stuck in the chair. Officials say the girlfriend served food to him, since he never got up.

Bellaire Code Enforcer Jim Chase says now the tennants have been given orders to clean it or leave it.

One officer said it was the worst thing he ever responded to. And most said the worst part of all was the smell. Ironically the landlord says the man in the chair rented from her before and used to be a vital active person.

She says she checked on them periodically but lately he always sat with a blanket over him. She says she had no idea it had come to this.

Here's the link:
http://wtrf.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=96699
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
I read that he couldn't actually afford to leave since he had donated everything he owned to chairity.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
For his girlfriend to stay with a man like she she probably looks similar to this

Quote by Demon Wolf
I read that he couldn't actually afford to leave since he had donated everything he owned to chairity.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Therefore: charities are bad.

/charity
I swear I heard a story similar to this a few years ago...
Twitter

LTD EC-1000 (Vintage Black)
Schecter Damien-FR
Crate Flexwave 120W

INDECISIVE AMP FUND: $500/$
Yeah...
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by Snowman388
Yeah...

I'm worried you might melt into a couch someday
He died. It's not in the article, but it's in the related news section.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by Basti95
I'm worried you might melt into a couch someday

Nothing can kill me.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
What the fuck is wrong with people and chairs lately? They're not for sitting on for some long you turn into the chair and they're not for fucking eating, they're for relaxing for a couple minutes/hours while you have a break and then YOU GET UP.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Butt Rayge
April Fools?

Published on the 30th, it's legit.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
It would be pretty elaborate for an aprils fools joke, and very, very disgusting.

How sick can his roomates be if they let him sit in a chair and soil himself for two years? Also, I'd like to hear a reason as to why he was sitting there.
Member 15 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the I love nickelodeon club. PM me to join.
This has to be an april fools prank. No way a man sits fused to a chair for 2 years without massive amounts of shit piling up.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
What the ****?! WHAT THE ****, SERIOUSLY?!?!?!
WHAT THE SERIOUS **** SERIOUS THE WHAT?!?!
Quote by RG5EX1
He died. It's not in the article, but it's in the related news section.

Actually, if you read the title, the article is misleading.

Awful spelling mistake in the second frame. Oh well
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Last edited by Drakathan at Apr 1, 2011,
This **** was glued to his chair by his own shit, piss and puss? ****ing maggots? Well this world is so full of people something like this was bound to happen and I'm not surprised.

The picture I imagine is going to be the album artwork for my next brutal/slam demo.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Last edited by Grimriffer at Apr 1, 2011,
Quote by pto654
I swear I heard a story similar to this a few years ago...

I think some dude/girl was confined to the toilet for 7 years or something and was stuck on it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
...on the other hand this dude had a girlfriend and friends. Something most people on this forum lack
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I read this thing about a body removal guy on another forum who said the worst job he had was somebody who shot themselves and wasnt found for two weeks. He said the body decomposed and fused with the chair.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by .Joker.
I don't understand lol...why didn't he get up?

Because he was fused to the chair, silly.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
America....**** yeah
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009