Woah, a huge improvement - really tightened up both the playing and the tone from the demo. Congrats!
"Levelled up. Still no solos."
[img]http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/1405270-1.png[/img]
Okay what the fuck did I just listen to?!

It's like a sandstorm of poo! Or Naked City if they were completely inept at their instruments
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
HOW do you not have a record deal? I mean, its like... Nirvana mixed with Satch, and that blue-collar tone... Everyone can relate to this.

All this time, we've been focusing on the wrong thing... Focusing on technical ability and fashionable song structure... And we missed the most important part; to relate to people, by realizing that so many people out there... Don't know how to play sh*t.
LOLOLOL.

well in that case, so many people can relate to this.

I won't name names but I've heard recordings on this site that sound just as bad as this except they were more serious. xD
April Fool's Day is no excuse for a talented, guitar slinging lady to sonically assault our intelligence with a low-quality ff cover when her other songs are blowing my mind to kingdom ****ing come.
I felt it was a good time to post it. I recorded it when I was tracking the real version. I enjoy musical humor and it was a good break from recording.

If it makes you feel better, I'll be uploading the real one later tonight.

thanks though. xD but most of the stuff on my profile is pretty old. anything more recent that I upload will be a lot better.
Last edited by TechnicolorType at Apr 1, 2011,
Quote by TechnicolorType
I felt it was a good time to post it. I recorded it when I was tracking the real version. I enjoy musical humor and it was a good break from recording.

If it makes you feel better, I'll be uploading the real one later tonight.

That does make me feel better. I look forward to a face-melting Final Fantasy cover.

btw, if that profile pic is really you, then you're easily the prettiest guitarist ever.
Quote by CSMusic
That does make me feel better. I look forward to a face-melting Final Fantasy cover.

btw, if that profile pic is really you, then you're easily the prettiest guitarist ever.
no. I just googled "girl standing in her backyard in the snow." WORKS LIKE A CHARM.

In all seriousness, thanks but if you say that then I assume you've never seen Devin Townsend.
Quote by TechnicolorType
no. I just googled "girl standing in her backyard in the snow." WORKS LIKE A CHARM.

In all seriousness, thanks but if you say that then I assume you've never seen Devin Townsend.

lol
Devin Townsend was fugly, right up until he shaved everything. :p
Quote by TechnicolorType
stfu

Well.............Someone's in a bitter mood.
this is some talented shiet
Gear
- Synyster Schecter Standard
- Peavey Vyper 15

I'm currently using Cubase 5 for any recording purposes.
Quote by CSMusic
Well.............Someone's in a bitter mood.

Someone is ignorant of the most important day of the year...
Quote by Dark Raven X
Someone is ignorant of the most important day of the year...

April Fool's Day ain't important. Today's the 119th anniversary of the first documented Ice Cream Sundae. THAT is important.
ITT: People that don't get the joke trying to kiss TS's ass.

Which I wouldn't mind doing myself
Quote by CSMusic
April Fool's Day ain't important. Today's the 119th anniversary of the first documented Ice Cream Sundae. THAT is important.

ICS day is today!? Dammit, where is my hat?

Quote by whatadrag

Gross. :<

---

TT, you need to fix the real thing. I liked it! Rerecord!
Quote by whatadrag

I call her cute and now it just starts gettin' creepy in here...........
Quote by whatadrag
which is why it was annoying me. The people asking me to return critiques and stuff were obviously just hoping to get a critique out of me. There's no way anyone would think the track sounded good lol.
Too many people do that on this forum. WAY too many.
It seems barely anyone can be honest and give good truthful advice. :\

and if you really think about it, after listening to my recording then why would you want someone with such a lack of talent to critique your work? Lol.
Quote by Dark Raven X
TT, you need to fix the real thing. I liked it! Rerecord!
No way. I'm so sick of that track. I spent like 2 weeks tracking the leads for it. Definitely not re-recording.

I still have the files kind of. Better than nothing but the ones I may have lost were a lot better. Specifically for the leads and drums mixing.
I'm just waiting to see if I can get my old mix projects and stuff off the computer.

If I can't then I'll eventually put together a mix of what I have, but that'll be a last resort so it could be a while before I finally get it uploaded.
which was upsetting because it was going to be finished the day or so after I made this topic.

:[
Last edited by TechnicolorType at Apr 4, 2011,