So after an all nighter with my roommate school is coming up. Were both drunk and deciding on whether or not to go to my college class to hang out for an hour.

Anyone have any success sneaking in somebody into a college class that wasnt enrolled at the school?
never tried to, but it's probably pretty easy if there's a lot of people in the class.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
How drunk?

I am pretty sure a drunk would get very over-excited after sneaking into a school they don't go to.
i go into classes that aren't mine all the time.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by guitar12
How drunk?

I am pretty sure a drunk would get very over-excited after sneaking into a school they don't go to.

were poker face drunks
If she gets busted, she can say "Wait, isn't this the class for *insert random topic*?!" and then appologise and leave.
Yeah, sort of.
I used to have two classes on a monday: Music Theory at 10am, and Musicianship at 4pm with nothing to do in between other than hang at the unibar. My friend who was also in the class and his girlfriend were with me and we got pretty hammered. When 4 o'clock rolled around we just went to class (about 30 people in the class) and sat in the front row. I'm a pretty in-control drunk, but my friend and his girlfriend were loud, obnoxious and horny.

Thankfully our tutor just thought it was funny and enjoyed trying to confuse me with musical theory while I was drunk.

So I suppose there wasnt much sneaking involved... but this is kinda a "story time" thread isnt it?
i've done it a hundred times. probably depends on the class and the school though
My sig? Nice.
Why would you want to hang out it class anyway? When I get there, I count down the minutes until I can go home again.
Quote by guy_tebache
Yeah, sort of.
I used to have two classes on a monday: Music Theory at 10am, and Musicianship at 4pm with nothing to do in between other than hang at the unibar. My friend who was also in the class and his girlfriend were with me and we got pretty hammered. When 4 o'clock rolled around we just went to class (about 30 people in the class) and sat in the front row. I'm a pretty in-control drunk, but my friend and his girlfriend were loud, obnoxious and horny.

Thankfully our tutor just thought it was funny and enjoyed trying to confuse me with musical theory while I was drunk.

So I suppose there wasnt much sneaking involved... but this is kinda a "story time" thread isnt it?

yes it is I guess. im bored and gotta wait for the bastard to get back from his job at 711

@cas to pick up on girls dude
ive done it, it was easy, just walk in like everything is cool.
now extra flamey
Last edited by Ikey at Apr 1, 2011,
Depends on the professor really. I can ask them if it's cool a friend or something sits in. Quite common in college.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Yeh. very easily done
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Yeah, easy stuff.

I go to history lectures to get historical context for the texts I write my essays on. Because I'm just that fucking cool.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Unless they're affecting anybody else's learning experience I couldn't see why anyone would object.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I've done it accidentally - walked in late to a class and sat down only for the lecturer to say
"right that's it I've had it with people being late" and locking the door

- took about 1 min to dawn on me that it was a Masters quantum phys lecture... I learnt a lot though
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more