hey i'm looking for a tuner that won't mute my guitar signal, so everyone can hear the beautiful sounds of an out of tune guitar

Thanksssssssssssssssssssss
Peterson strobostomp has that option. A cheaper alternative would be to use an AB/Y splitter to route your signal to a tuner and your amp separately.
boss tu-2. one input mutes, the other doesn't
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Roc8995
Peterson strobostomp has that option. A cheaper alternative would be to use an AB/Y splitter to route your signal to a tuner and your amp separately.

+1
Quote by Mr. Keen
hey i'm looking for a tuner that won't mute my guitar signal, so everyone can hear the beautiful sounds of an out of tune guitar

Thanksssssssssssssssssssss

Then why do you need a tuner anyway?
My ernie ball volume pedal has a tuner out jack so that you can run a dedicated signal so the tuner is always on. Not sure why you want everyone to listen to you tune though.
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
He wants one so he can do super cool shit like I saw in a Mountain live performance once. The song was in standard but the guy hit a low E and detuned to like C and then right back up.
Many tuners I've seen including the ubiquitous Boss TU-2 seem to have this option.
www.miraclemaxmusic.com

"Punk is not dead. Punk will only die when corporations can exploit and mass produce it."
Jello Biafra

(so is it dead?)
Quote by jpatan
Not sure why you want everyone to listen to you tune though.
My tuner is on all the time. Why not?