So good it induces erection and in some cases ejaculation. I don't think they get enough discussion around the forum so let's change that.

In case you don't know who they are (metalnoobolololol) they are a British metal band primarily active during the 80's that are rightfully one of the most essential bands in the New Wave of British Heavy Metal.

GO FORTH AND DISCUSS
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Last edited by Crazed Shredder at Apr 1, 2011,
Sultans Ransom is ****ing brilliant. I haven't actually got round to listening to anything else yet.

They were supposed to play a show up here last year with General Surgery and Warbastard (weirdest lineup ever) but it all got cancelled, was rather disappointed with that one like.
Sultan's Ransom and S/T are all you need, S/T is some brilliant NWOBHM
i am the moonstar
Need to check this band out.

More importantly - logboy, if you're reading this, fancy uploading that Warbastard EP? I've been scouring the internet in search of it literally since the very instant I read the lyrics to Thrash Metal Sunglasses...
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
The s/t is one of my favorite traditional heavy metal albums. For anyone here who's into Slough Feg, you can definitely tell that Mike Scalzi was influenced by these guys.
Slough Feg are amazing.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
that is a basic fact of life and does not need to be said
i am the moonstar