bro...

i am like fine wine

i make doves cry

the dos equis man is my protege

i was the inspiration for beer

how are you?
Hello TS. Look at your account. Now back to mine. Now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped gloating about being an old man, it could be awesome like mine. Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're in a thread, with the account your account could be like. What's that in your hand? Back to me. I have it. It's a screenshot of your account and all the awesome songs, blogs, tabs and reviews you would've posted. Look again. THE SCREENSHOT IS NOW DIAMONDS! Anything is possible when you contribute instead of just reveling in the fact you're old.

I'm on a tankboat.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by Miniskirt
Bro, he deserves it. He is so old school.

And 76 profile views. He must be upset about this.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by necrosis1193
Hello TS. Look at your account. Now back to mine. Now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped gloating about being an old man, it could be awesome like mine. Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're in a thread, with the account your account could be like. What's that in your hand? Back to me. I have it. It's a screenshot of your account and all the awesome songs, blogs, tabs and reviews you would've posted. Look again. THE SCREENSHOT IS NOW DIAMONDS! Anything is possible when you contribute instead of just reveling in the fact you're old.

I'm on a tankboat.

This.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all