Page 1 of 3
I'm at college, it's the nicest day we've had here yet, about 75 degrees outside with a nice coastal breeze... when I look out my window, and there's a girl off the path in a bikini, on her stomach, with her top unhitched so her back is bare.

Just to set this up for you, this is the path that everyone walks past to get to their cars... you know, to drive 5 minutes to the beach on days like this, so there's a lot of traffic. However, she has decided to wear her bikini about a mere foot off of the path, top unsnapped in a patch of grass next to the path that everyone walks past.

Now, I'm not complaining, it's a nice sight, of course. However, I can't help but think that the girl had might as well stick her plump rear end out towards the walkway for everyone to look at and gossip about.

tldr; Girl's wearing a bikini pratically in a high traffic walkway when the beach is a short walk away. Enjoyable, but annoying at the same time.

Thoughts?
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
go up to her and SEX

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
not awkward so much as LOOK AT MY AND MY TITTIES HERE IN THE GRASS THEYRE GREAT AND YOU WANT TO LOOK
By the title, I assumed you masturbated to the sight of her. That would be kinda awkward
Just be happy she's not sunning her dick.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by smb
What's it got to do with you?

Considering I can see her from my dorm window, I'd say I'm in the prime audience.

Quote by LordBishek

Obligatory.

Fair enough.
-Jim Morrison
This is a situation where giant spatulas would come in incredibly handy.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by djentdjent
Do you know what awkward means TS?

Thank goodness I have you.

Quote by So-Cal
Who cares, no reason to make a big deal about it.

Never said it's a big deal.
-Jim Morrison
slap her ass and run off, she wont chase after you cause her top is undone and even is she does then you can see her titties. Win-Win if you ask me.
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Quote by So-Cal
Who cares, no reason to make a big deal about it.

oh, yes there is.

he mentioned he can see her from his dorm window.

that's a sex invitation. or an invitation for you to set up a binocular kit, starting with camo.
Quote by SlinkyBlue

Now, I'm not complaining, it's a nice sight, of course. However, I can't help but think that the girl had might as well stick her plump rear end out towards the walkway for everyone to look at and gossip about.

your only option is to go out in your robe and holler at her to get off your damn lawn.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Conor360
slap her ass and run off, she wont chase after you cause her top is undone and even is she does then you can see her titties. Win-Win if you ask me.

You like lamb of god, so you're awesome.

sorry to get off topic, but i simply have no other motive than to flatter you, good sir.
Stop staring/caring and no its not awkward.

This thread just makes you sound like a creep.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Conor360

This is a brilliant response.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by SteveHouse
your only option is to go out in your robe and holler at her to get off your damn lawn.

actually, this.

preferably with a clint eastwood impersonation.
Quote by SteveHouse

If there was a chick on my lawn in a bikini with the top undone I'd be the one getting off on my damn lawn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
If there was a chick on my lawn in a bikini with the top undone I'd be the one getting off on my damn lawn.

You also wouldn't think condescendingly about the orientation of her ass, either. TS on the other hand...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

TS sees half naked tanned girl on his lawn and his first reaction is to come to the Pit and complain...

That's awkward.
Quote by SteveHouse
You also wouldn't think condescendingly about the orientation of her ass, either. TS on the other hand...

Nobody said she was oriented.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Lucky you.
Quote by Conor360
^What he said.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
What the hell is with that gif?
-Jim Morrison
Buy one of those fake guns that don't fire bullets, but make a loud bang when pulling the trigger. Go near her so she doesn't see you, start yelling something like "Nooooo!!!" or "Don't shoot, please!!!" or something similar and before she can turn around, fire few rounds in the air. Then watch as she panics, forgets her bra, and runs with her titties flailing.
Quote by G.Krizzel
Dude, WTF?

What's the point?

What does this have to do with you?

Are you like jealous or what?

This is you:
I
I
I
I
V

actually, that's the angry video game nerd!
That once happened to me when I was about 14. Except she got up right in front of me without realizing that her clothes were still on the ground. Awkward for her. Not bad for me :P
Quote by SteveHouse

Hey man, that's racist. Who cares if she's Oriental?
Quote by FrauVfromPoB
Hey man, that's racist. Who cares if she's Oriental?

If she was asian, I might be less inclined to be annoyed
-Jim Morrison
Quote by madbasslover
She probably just likes attention and a good suntan. She's being efficient.

You can help her maximize efficiency by giving her a good dicking from under.

why are you still here

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 3