Have you guys seen / tried these little tuners yet? They are really cool and really accurate! Wouldn't replace my pedal tuner live, but for everything else like practice, jamming, or whatever it triumphs over the Qwik-Tune I had.

If you don't know what I mean check out:
http://www.snarktuners.com/prod_gb1.html
www.miraclemaxmusic.com

"Punk is not dead. Punk will only die when corporations can exploit and mass produce it."
Jello Biafra

(so is it dead?)
hell yes these things are pretty accurate and they arent squirrley at all. if i ever end up playing acoustic live, i will definitely invest in one of these

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

I tried one out last weekend, blew my mind honestly. Since I sold my multi-FX, I've had a hard time finding a good free tuner that tunes to more than EADGBe, and even then most of the online ones are horribly inaccurate(I generally end up tuning by ear). Not to be lazy or anything but I'd kill for one of these. XD
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Yeah took back a boss one for a snark. Small and accurate.
Gear:-
Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony 2011
Blackstar Ht-1r Head and 408 Blackstar Cab

Practicing:-
Trot Stetinas Lead guitar Vol 1 (2nd solo)
Trot Stetinas Rhythm guitar Vol 1 (4th Rhythm)

Plays:-
Anything from Slash to Killswitch Engage!!!

if they are quality enough, the vibration method can be very accurate. some of emare small enough to keep on the headstock all the time and not be anoying. i though about one over a pedal tunerbut still went with a pedal. a must have for live acoustic though