Controls the world. Seriously, load up any military with these, and they will be unstoppable.

Watch.
Discuss.
Take over the world.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Now if I could only turn it into a cannon...
Quote by Lots O' FX
There's a guy named, I shit you not, Hunter Goldhammer. I have never met him, I only heard his name over the PA, but I assume he's a dwarf paladin.

Quote by skwelcher
I'm like the real life version of the socially awkward penguin.
impractical and inaccurate. but yea it's kind of amusing
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"

Me gusta...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Um, what? It doesn't shoot very far at all, and it's impossible to reload in a battle situation.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Wylde_Guitarist
impractical and inaccurate. but yea it's kind of amusing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPzd_QqsLEs&feature=player_detailpage#t=45s
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I prefer a crossbow.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quote by PlayMadness

I can't watch anything with Johnny Galecki without thinking about Roseanne. He will always be David Healy in my mind.

And I'd like to see that machete slingshot shoot something more substantial than cardboard at point blank.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
if it wasnt shot at a single layer of cardboard, im not sure it would hardly pierce the target.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Why wouldn't you just launch a grenade or something. Maybe a rock? The velocity would be so great that the fact that it doesn't have an edge would be irrelevant.
Quote by Union Jake

So anyway, now i'm here feeling rather dirty knowing that I just sat in a room with 3 other guys having a wank. I had to get it off my chest
Quote by fenderfreak101
Youre mom should have used the coat hanger to abort you as a fetus.

Douche bag.
Theres a few flaws with this weapon. Its not automatic. Its only intimidating to midieval times actors. Only the Swedish are crazy enough to want to use somthing like that. (Im looking at you Kensai.)
Quote by G.Krizzel
But not as powerful as the the KITTLING-GUN!!!

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW...!

Catling gun is a better pun. Just sayin'.
Quote by sloppyjoe24
The ultimate weapon is a vagina.

/thread

I'm really tempted to sig this. Well said, sir.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.