Page 1 of 2
****, I'd do it.

Pay da bills, nigga. Radiation and king kong ain't got shit on me
My God, it's full of stars!
I Will Brave Japan's Nuclear.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
if I already had my family, I'd do it, the only thing I really fear from radiation is reproductive harm
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
F*ck, I'll do it, I've always wanted to become a super hero. That may be the only time I'll be able to be exposed to enough radiation to do so.
I'll just stack up on some rad-away and I'm there.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
WHAT?

You'd get a few grand just for running into the plant, dropping a tube into the water and running out?

There's a bloody good chance youd walk away with little more than feeling a bit under the weather for a few days. I would definitely do that job at least once.
Quote by Kensai
I'll just stack up on some rad-away and I'm there.

If it's anything like Vault 87, it doesn't really matter how much radaway you pop.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
I'd do it.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
I'm surprised they aren't flying in workers form the third world. I'm sure there would be tons of volunteers.
Quote by SG_dave
WHAT?

You'd get a few grand just for running into the plant, dropping a tube into the water and running out?

There's a bloody good chance youd walk away with little more than feeling a bit under the weather for a few days. I would definitely do that job at least once.

With the amount of radiation you'd be facing, I think it'd be more than "a bit under the weather." More like hospitalization.
You'd have to be an idiot to do that, even for the money stated it's not worth it.
Quote by So-Cal
You'd have to be an idiot to do that, even for the money stated it's not worth it.

The world has no shortage of idiots.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by So-Cal

That one hours work could pay for almost 2 semesters at a community college near me. That is pretty fucking worth it.
Quote by Colgate Total
With the amount of radiation you'd be facing, I think it'd be more than "a bit under the weather." More like hospitalization.

Just the way i like it, if i'm gonna be ill i want it to be life threatening.
And extra head would be appreciated.
5,000 a day for exponentially increased rated of cancer of every type, no kids, or the possibility of seeing my loved ones and family if by chance I immediately die.

Nah, I'll pass. Could've sworn they already had a bunch of their own willing to risk their lives just to do it.
where's a gundam when you need one

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
shit ill do it for 4 grand and a TAT II Crimson, Angelus-HGS or Custom Angelus caprison guitar..
Quote by KTFM
Dammit, Snorlax! This is why we can't have nice things!!

Quote by Xiaoxi
AWWWWWWWWW FUCK NAW!!!!!!!

ಠ_ಠ
Reported for advertising.

Joke
THIS IS A PART OF MY SIG. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AS A PART OF MY POST YOU ARE DUMB BECAUSE LETS FACE IT THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MY POST BECAUSE IT IS HUGE.
Wow, I'd do it. Sounds great. A band aid for my conscience and money? I'm in.
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
To all the people who say "you'd do it", your not going to fly to Japan just to do that?
THIS IS A PART OF MY SIG. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AS A PART OF MY POST YOU ARE DUMB BECAUSE LETS FACE IT THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MY POST BECAUSE IT IS HUGE.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Yeah, i would. $5000 would cover the cost of the flight and then some.

So you would, but are you going too?
Yeah, i like the idea behind it but A) i'd have no clue what i'm doing and B) Radiation (although the super powers would be pretty sick) is not something i plan to mess with.

Much respect for those who chose to though
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by Dirge Humani
I have no passport, so I can't.

If 5000 will cover airfare, I think it will cover a passport, too.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Passports take a while to get though

I think there is time.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Passports take a while to get though

I'm sure the reactor will need help for a good long while. Get applyin' man.

But seriously. As funny as it is that the pit is effectively peer pressuring you into going into a highly dangerous nuclear reactor. Don't.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Page 1 of 2