so ive been practicing and jammin with some local bands and just decided that my equipment other than my guitar (jackson soloist) must go.

ive wanted a 5150 forever but i would prefer a head and cant afford the 5150's head cuz i only see it sell for like $750

my budget is about 650 or 700

what i'm thinking is bugera 6260/6262 head (ive played it, its tight but not dominant like a 5150)
through some nameless empty cab 2x12 which i can put WSG v30's in.

but then i'd need a Boss Ns-2 to zoog th noise.

and a Tubescreamer to tighten that shaz up

and then an Equalizer to get teh br00tz out of teh amp

can it be done for 650?
The B-52 head is pretty cheap, only like 200-250, and it sounds decent. I've got one and it gets decent tones for what it's worth.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

For best results follow above directions.
For mediocre results, perform what you just did.

Im just gonna guess your total budget is 650? If so, follow my 4 step plan for success!
1. grab a 6505 112 combo and ts9
2. when you have moniez for cab, hack that combo into a head + buy isp decimator
3.?????????
4. Profit!
Gear-Ibanex rg7321 w/dimarzio pups--->Ernie Ball Jr. Vol pedal--->TS9-->Line 6 DL4--->ADA MP-1--->Marshall 9005 poweramp--->Line6 4X12 straight cab w/v30s
Budget 650 to 700

genre: melodeth (children of bodom fan) also yngwie malmsteen fan. i'm a fan of metal and classical tones basically. i like to play some clean classical. but i have an acoustic too.

location western United States

Yes gigging.

current gear

spider....zoog
Any time you are go for the shopping that time you can see first your budget, if your budget is low that usefulness product remove and online important things are shopping. So any time you thing shopping that time thing about budget also.