so pit, i just had a really bad fight with my girlfriend and decided to watch four rooms and fear and loathing in las vegas, all of the while getting drunk of my arse. i am currently at f'n'l at the hotel room scene and i've had 5 beers and i'm at my sixth. so tell me pit, have you ever had a drunk movie spree and/or which are the films that you've wanted to see for a long time but haven't yet, and only will watchwhen you're drunk and alone. i appreciate of every sincere post.
cheers
ps. i hope my english makes sense right now and i don't get a warning or ban for this.

edit: also, the sentence "to get someone hooked on science supposedly doesn't make you a good communist leader" just popped into my head. good? y/n
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
Last edited by LReiter at Apr 1, 2011,
A few friends and I every year clear out someone's garage, set up a TV and loads of chairs and watch either all the Rambo's or 4 Arnie films while getting hilariously drunk. THen we go for a walk to the 24 hour tesco down the road to get more food and drink. Good times.
Except in winter, the last time we did it in winter one of us nearly got frostbite.
Quote by SG_dave
A few friends and I every year clear out someone's garage, set up a TV and loads of chairs and watch either all the Rambo's or 4 Arnie films while getting hilariously drunk. THen we go for a walk to the 24 hour tesco down the road to get more food and drink. Good times.
Except in winter, the last time we did it in winter one of us nearly got frostbite.

this sounds baaaaad. last year, i was drinking outside with a buddy and we decided it was too cold when the beer froze in the bottles. so yeah, maybe take this as a sign to go home
Quote by blue_strat

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
yeah, its called nighttime.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
n.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by LReiter
edit: also, the sentence "to get someone hooked on science supposedly doesn't make you a good communist leader" just popped into my head. good? y/n

I dont even...

Do I get drunk and watch movies? Hell yes. A better question would be do I watch movies sober. The answer to that would also be yes.

That frostbite story kinda made me cringe. I dont think there is anywhere within 1000 km of here that you could get frostbite. Except space I suppose.
fight club, fear and loathing, the matrix, and pulp fiction usually get watched when I get really drunk and can't fall asleep. in fact, I'm well on my way there at this point.

tell me when you get to fear and loathing and I'll watch it with ya I'm on my 3rd bourbon and coke

edit: as to your sentence, well why not. made sense to me and I'm getting drunk too
I Like Green!
Last edited by matsif at Apr 1, 2011,
Your drunk on six beers? WOW
THIS IS A PART OF MY SIG. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AS A PART OF MY POST YOU ARE DUMB BECAUSE LETS FACE IT THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MY POST BECAUSE IT IS HUGE.
Quote by matsif
fight club, fear and loathing, the matrix, and pulp fiction usually get watched when I get really drunk and can't fall asleep. in fact, I'm well on my way there at this point.

tell me when you get to fear and loathing and I'll watch it with ya I'm on my 3rd bourbon and coke

edit: as to your sentence, well why not. made sense to me and I'm getting drunk too

can i have a bourbon and coke please
Quote by Punk_Ninja

I was like "Shut up woman, Satch is playing"
Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
Quote by Mr-Mufflers69
Your drunk on six beers? WOW

Your grammar sucks balls? WOW

In my defense, i drank them in one hour AND had almost nothing to eat yesterday (it's morning here, fyi)
I guess I'll go visit a friend tonight, get drunk again and maybe watch Rambo, or Rocky, or Saving Private Ryan, or any of those movies everyone has seen except me. Reservoir Dogs also.
Quote by blue_strat

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Wow, you have really low tolerance.

Seriously? Six beers and you're ****ed up?
Quote by jimmyled

As I said, depends, really. Yet ****ed up would not be an accurate way to describe me yesterday, rather happily drunk, unowatimeen.
Quote by blue_strat

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Quote by jimmyled

He might be drinking this:

Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)