Poll: Which one
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one
Triple Wreck
6 67%
Dual Resistafier
3 33%
Voters: 9.
Hey, it's my birthday next week and the wife said she would buy me a pedal. I have been looking at the Wampler Triple Wreck and the R3FX Dual resistafier and I really can't make up my mind. I was looking at the Weebho Morbid Drive, but with no American dealers and the dollar sucking against the euro, it's just too dam expensive, so it's down to these two.

Any views on these two pedals are appreciated, since it is basically a dead heat in my mind.

I don't want to buy a new amp, so please don't suggest that. I love my Handsome Devil for everything from clean to hard rock, I just haven't found a pedal that will give me the heavy distortion sound I am looking for. Also even if I did have 1,000 to 1500 for an amp, I would still buy a pedal and put the rest of the cash in my daughters college fund, I just can't justify buying another amp right now. Maybe in 10 years when I turn 50.

So let me hear your opinions.
triple wreck. it is godly. have you checked out the videos of it?
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
i have heard dual resastifier it sucks donkeys when its compared with amt electronics r-1 its cheaper but the only problem is that you will get only a red channel in it
and not being personal how much is the college fees
Quote by Vendetta V
god, i thought you were trolling on triple and dual rectifiers

Exactly my thoughts!
I'm up for building you a pedal.
(Or modding nearly anything moddable)
(PM Me.)
Quote by Grawgos
Just to update, I ordered the wampler triple wreck today.

very nice. i hope to see a NPD
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by Vendetta V
god, i thought you were trolling on triple and dual rectifiers

+!
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
really think a mesa f1 bottle rocket or a vtwin would have fit the bill here.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
AM where were ya two days ago?

Bogg, i looked at the dominator, listened to every video and sound sample i could, i liked the voicing on the wampler.

Deepsal the AMT pedals sound COOl, but my amp has no effects loop and the demos I saw with the pedal infront of the amp, didn't sound as good as those run through the loop.

I think the TW was the best choice for what I'm looking for.
I was fist deep inside an amp.

if you get tired of the pedal give me a pm i've got a vtwin just sitting here. chillin.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer