I have been offered a job as a guitar teacher, but the boss wants a resume. Just a very simple one, he just needs one to show to parents in case they ask. What points should I write?
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
be honest, thats the best advice. if you can't do something well i wouldn't recommend listing it. just give a brief history of how long you've been playing, what styles you're comfortable with, what techniques and skills you have and how long you've had them / been practicing them.
Yes, honesty is essential. I think if you follow z4twenny, that's enough. I cannot think much more
the only thing I would add to z4twenny's post is to let them know you are in a band, but only if you are in a band of course... I know that was the biggest selling point for my parents when I started. they were all like "blah blah... and he's in a band, heres their album" then I listene dto it and decided I want to play guitar like him, and what better way then being taught by the guitarist himself?
Quote by Dirk Gently
Some pieces are only meant to be played by people with six fingers on their fretting hand. Sorry.