Page 1 of 3
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1192195&page=1&pp=40

I'd say that that thread was an extremely important part in the development of my internet savvy, and I want to make sure it's not forgotten.

So, older users, post your favorite troll/awesome thread that you don't want to be forgotten. I can think of a few more, but I'll let other people post them.
Quote by muffinduck01
This one.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1191091

One of the first thread I really remember and got into.

I remember reading all of that before i joined...
I didnt really take a part in most of the funny threads though
No contributions from me...
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I rember one where a guy posts pics of two girls, asking which one he should choose because he could easily get laid laid with either of them. He got flamed.

To make a long story short, some guy found one of the chicks myspace and sent a pm to her telling her about the thread. The ts deleted it, but a mod brought it back and the girl thanked the pit (only word of gratitude the pit has ever gotten to my knowledge) for telling her about it.

I have never seen anyone get so owned as that kid was.
Member 15 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the I love nickelodeon club. PM me to join.
Quote by Sharp_as_steel
I rember one where a guy posts pics of two girls, asking which one he should choose because he could easily get laid laid with either of them. He got flamed.

To make a long story short, some guy found one of the chicks myspace and sent a pm to her telling her about the thread. The ts deleted it, but a mod brought it back and the girl thanked the pit (only word of gratitude the pit has ever gotten to my knowledge) for telling her about it.

I have never seen anyone get so owned as that kid was.

And that's why you never post pictures or names of people you know in real life in forums like these.
^^ indeed
Member 15 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the I love nickelodeon club. PM me to join.
That thread where the guy complained about the fat family on the train/subway and then a guy put his weiner on his shoulder or something....idk it was awesome though
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Someone just necro-bumped a certain thread...
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Someone showed me this thread a while ago. This seems to be the thread that started the thing where you tell someone to delete system 32, you get banned.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=470202&page=1&pp=20
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I remember that MetalbolicMaggot thread. I was pissed as fuck. It's why I left the Pit for about a year right after that. I was too fed up with the BS around here back then
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
The baiting threads were pretty hilarious.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I remember the thread when a7xownz gained mod status. Lots of trolling that day.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Building a Koi Fish pond thread.

Also, the original YLYL, Drug Thread, and a few more. Also, when the Demotivational Picture thread was in prime form. Now its just...damn.

Also, the "Horny things you did as a kid" thread.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Quote by muffinduck01
This one.

Came into this thread to post that!
Quote by genghisgandhi
Why did Frenchy leave that open o_O?

EDIT - Does anyone have the picture?

He wasn't an admin at that point in time, and Cas01 was.
Quote by Masamune
He wasn't an admin at that point in time, and Cas01 was.

"casualty01 is no longer affiliated with ultimate-guitar."

OWNED.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
"casualty01 is no longer affiliated with ultimate-guitar."

OWNED.

"Do NOT send money to people you "know" off the internet."

"Oh and just in case anyone was wondering, he's been posting from the same location throughout this thread."

OWNED MORE.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1244492&highlight=cleverest+UGer

This thread was fun until I started acting stupid because I lost the argument.

Edit: I did a quick search. All of the threads I ruined that really pissed everyone off and made everyone think I'm deppressed no longer exist.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Apr 2, 2011,
I remember a time or two that the only mod on in the wee hours of the morning was just drunk enough to let shit hit the fan in the pit.

Also various incarnations of the forum were fun at times
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
that guy that the only gift he got for christmas was a ceramic unicorn.

then everyone in the pit that probably got loads of gear and other goodies belittled him for bitching about only getting a ceramic unicorn when there were starving kids in africa that would love to have a ceramic unicorn.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by BrokenDstring
That thread where the guy complained about the fat family on the train/subway and then a guy put his weiner on his shoulder or something....idk it was awesome though

That was awesome. Freaking man mayo.
I can't believe that that casualty01 nonsense was 5 years ago...
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Bowkore's epic spider battle. One of the Pit's finest moments. Ballads were written.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Don't Panic Ok?

I reckon this thread is gold, should've been much bigger:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=996135&highlight=armoury+base

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
This thread: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=730794

A bit of context: it was the last of the massive Dime Days, and many UGers had grown tired of the fanboys. People on both sides were banned, many good men were lost that day.

But goddamn was that thread well executed. All the references to the night's events were perfect.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

LOOOOOL that is goddamn HILARIOUS

especially the toilet comment and the generic movie generator having better grammar.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by muffinduck01
This one.

way too long...can someone summarize?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
LOOOOOL that is goddamn HILARIOUS

especially the toilet comment and the generic movie generator having better grammar.

The thread's a hidden nugget.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I can't find the thread, but this was the OP:

I had a dream last night and when I woke up I was like "**** YEAH! THIS IS THE ANSWER!"

Basically in the dream, I was walking down the street and suddenly this bus just plain hits me. Whoever ths bus driver was, he must have been a complete a-hole. I hate those kind of bus drivers.

Anyways this bus runs me over and, you know how in dreams that you have perspectives outside your body?, well basically I had a view of me dead on the ground. Then I saw me going through a big yellow tunnel.

Now this tunnel was like none other I have ever seen. It looked FOAMY and yellow. It looks like you were inside a giant twinkey that was devoid of all its white cream. Nobody likes those kinds of twinkeys. Nobody.

So anyways at the end of this tunnel there is a giant ferret. He tells me his name is Ricardo and that I am dead. This ferret hands me a giant loaf of bread, no joke, and makes me bow on my knees. At this point I cannot fathom why I am bowing to a ferret who can suddenly talk, let along the fact that I've walked through a long tunnel made of twinkey foam.

I bow to this farrort and he places his paw on my head and says "You have now a long run ahead of you. RUN NOW!"

I have no time to ask questions. As soon as he says "RUN NOW" I feel the giant loaf of bread in my hands flobble like a fat person trying to do the macarana. Two giant balls of nutty chocolate is rolling down this hall of twinky, each on both sides of my view. It seems I have nowhere to turn and that this so-called "afterlife" is going to kill me again....lol what would happen if that happened?

Anyways I feel that this giant loaf of bread in my hands has some kind of use and I curl up in it and I feel myself floating upwards and up, penetrating through the Twinky hall, and out into another dimension that is unfathomable to me. It is complete black and it is complete white at the same time.

I feel my body being weightless and at one with all things. COULD IT BE? NIRVANA?

YES! NIRVANA!

Kurt Cobain takes my hand and we both teleport to the land of "Dead Really Awesome People." We both talk for a while, how he was killed by Courtney Love (THAT BITCH) and how he was going to make another album with Nirvana and how it was even better than "IN UTERO".

After this I talk with the guy who voiced Slinky from the Toy Story series, Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon, John Belishi, Elvis, and Jesus. All these guys were cool to talk to but still talking with Kurt Cobain is like 100,000,000,000 experience points for me.

Jimi Hendrix then tells me that I must walk on a path of magical fairy dust to the land of virgins.

Yes, the land of virgins. I'm like....**** YES!

I walk across this magical fairy dust path and suddenly all the black sky around me turns to a light strawberry pink. I then see, to my eyes, 10,000 virgins staring back at me. All for me. And then I notice that they are, indeed, female. It turns out that the male ones are in hell for all the evil people like Saddam Hussein, Osama, and Hitler.

Then commences the best fantasy sex ever. Seriously I was getting more hot ass left and right than I could imagine. It was pretty sick.

After, what seemed like three days, I then am brought to the next stage being lifted by a giant elephant. For some reason I am now wearing a green rubber jump suit. This elephant starts out by telling me all the things I have done right and all the things I have done wrong.

This must be God.

He tells me that although I have masturbated a lot and have cursed a lot that my good deeds have weighed out the bad ones. He says if they hadn't I would've walked across the opposite pathway of the twinky one. I would've walked in a giant tunnel of old donut that lead to Hell which was, like I said before, a giant horrible orgy of stupidity. (rofl wtf)

God then tells me that I should now enter the final stage of the afterlife.

This stage is called 5'iven. Basically it a humongous city made out of pure love and you meet all the good people from the world, which include people from all races, religions, sexual orientations, income statuses, etc. that don't suck.

I meet my mom and all my other family who deceased earlier.

I then am lead up to a concert stage where EVERY single good dead person is at. I am on guitar with Jimi Hendrix on guitar, Kurt Cobain on guitar, Elvis on bass, and Snoopy the Beagle on drums.

We then start playing a song that I wrote called "The Afterlife Kicks Ass" for a few hours and then play two Nirvana covers, "Serve the Servants", "All Apologies", and then finally end with a Jimi Hendrix cover of "Purple Haze."

Purple smoke comes out of each side of the stage and people are cheering "CHRIS WELCOME TO HEAVEEEENN!"

I then proceed to a limo where I bang a really hot chick named Allison, and then I am driven to a Chipolte where I have a burrito.

After this I come out, hug my mom, and then say "Heaven is ****ing awesome."

Right after I say this I woke up. The dream is over and I come down the stairs and I write up what I have just seen.

You are welcome. You now know what to expect.
cat
Page 1 of 3