Guys,do anyone of you wear black to church? Like, black shirt and black pants? I never think that the Colour black had anything to do with christianity. If black does have something to do with bad luck in Christianity,then why does Tony ioomi wear black almost all the time with a cross on his neck? Could be that he wanted to look cool but he really wears black all the time. What do you guys think?
I wear condoms to church.... condoms eberywhere
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
I wear black to church all the time, but I don't understand exactly what you're trying to ask here...
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
My mother once told me that if you wear black in the summer time you are a follower of Satan.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Nah I'm just asking if people do wear black the way Tony ioomi does to church? He may have done that,I don't know. I just wanna know if it's okay to wear black to church? Like, all black.
This guy is just a Satanist troll. Leave him alone. Everyone knows that even mentioning the colour "black" around a church gets your very soul sent straight to hell and a curse cast upon all of your family members and their children. Who knew a simple colour could be so damn powerful?
:3
Quote by Stevemcguy
This guy is just a Satanist troll. Leave him alone. Everyone knows that even mentioning the colour "black" around a church gets your very soul sent straight to hell and a curse cast upon all of your family members and their children. Who knew a simple colour could be so damn powerful?

Oh so people that wear black with a cross is gonna get sent to hell?
Black isn't an evil colour.
And churches are stupid.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Do you know who frequently wears all black to church?

The priest.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
The guy with the hula hoop is different. I'm gonna wear a black shirt and pants. Without the emo look with eyeliner and all that crap.
Quote by Doodleface

The priest.

Oh damn dude,you got a point. How did I missed that?
I wear black to church all the time.
To be quite honest, it's a clean shade that
tends to make everything else pop.
Just sayin'.

Who cares about George Clooney?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Johnny cash FTW!!!
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by chaoticfables
It's not like they're gonna kick you out for wearing all black

this, nowadays i think theyre just glad you cared to show up.
You wear black at funerals...

Black represents mourning I think.
Last edited by BlacksailsTippa at Apr 2, 2011,
I wouldn't wear a black shirt and black pants together in the first place, unless I was wearing a lighter blazer or tie. But I do wear black shirts to church with jeans.
I usually wear one of my less violent band shirts and some jeans...they're just happy I showed up
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
I don't think it means anything. I don't think your way of dressing is the Lord's business.
Quote by Doodleface

The priest.

The pastor always wears white over here.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Apr 2, 2011,
Quote by onlyoneleft
Guys,do anyone of you wear black to church? Like, black shirt and black pants? I never think that the Colour black had anything to do with christianity. If black does have something to do with bad luck in Christianity,then why does Tony ioomi wear black almost all the time with a cross on his neck? Could be that he wanted to look cool but he really wears black all the time. What do you guys think?

Please, for the love of Jesus, tell me that was a joke.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by onlyoneleft

Black is associated with death in western culture. Its also associated with any formal occasion.

I dont think i understand what your question is really.
Quote by onlyoneleft
Guys,do anyone of you wear black to church? Like, black shirt and black pants?

No. I look better in not all black.

That's the point of this right?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Go ahead and wear black. Churches (or at least the ones I've been to, and I've been to many) aren't as crazy as you make them out to be. Black has nothing to do with bad luck or anything, if anything, Christianity doesn't even believe in "luck", or at least the way by which you define it.
I'm pretty sure reverends only ever wear Imperial yellow, purely because black is the symbol of Satan.

In short, only lurid silk kimonos and certain Hawaiian shirts are acceptable in a true Christian church. Anything else and you will be damned for all eternity.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.