is it possible to use two overdrive pedals to get more dist? btw the overdrives i have right now is the MXR ZAKK WYLDE OVERDRIVE and IBANEZ TS9 into a Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
How the hell can you need MORE distortion than you'll get from a 6505 and one overdrive pedal?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
You're just gonna sound like shit with that much distortion... Sell the MXR pedal, and keep the TS9. Dial in a good heavy metal sound on your amp, and when you need yourself a boost, you use the TS9, along with the amplifiers sound. You Never need that ridiculous amount of distortion, trust me.
Quote by Wisthekiller
How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?
Quote by steven seagull
How the hell can you need MORE distortion than you'll get from a 6505 and one overdrive pedal?

this.

you sure it's more distortion you need? what wrong with the sound you're getting now?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
I have always found an amp such as yours will always provide more than enough distortion, even for metal. I have also found you can't get distortion from a pedal that comes close to one that comes from an amp.
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub