No
42 35%
Sometimes
32 27%
Shitballs
7 6%
Voters: 119.
Page 1 of 2
Does anyone do this at all? The only time I will ever do it is if everyone that I was drinking with earlier has left then I might have a drink or two. Other than that I wont ever crack open a beer unless im with other people.
I might have a beer with dinner if it's hot outside and I've been working, but I've never gotten properly drunk alone. Don't think that's so weird when you think about it, maybe you just want to liven up your day.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Drinking alone means more booze, so I do it all the time.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I might have 1 or 2 if I'm alone, if I'm hooking up with people later I might drink a few more. But generally very rarely.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I mean right now is the occasion im talking about. My friend is passed out on the couch, im not ready to sleep, im allready drunk, and im trying to decide if i want another beer or not.
I sometimes do if I'm really bored with nothing to do.
Playing driving games [on my ps3 :P not RL] while drunk is really interesting!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
If I'm heading into town and have little money I will sometimes pre-game by myself to get a buzz going
Yes, my bedroom is an orgy of tipped-over empty bottles, beer stench and broken dreams
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Oh LOL

I have srsly JUST made myself gin&tonic

oh **** i'm drunk and mum's coming home soon
Yeah man if you're already drunk and there are other drunk people in the room (conscious or not) for sure. I only ever have maybe 1 disaronno or some liqeuer if i'm by myself and rarely at that
I'm jus a bit tipsy and on my own. I could maek a friend here but he wouldn't be real idknow
Quote by Basti95
Oh LOL

I have srsly JUST made myself gin&tonic

oh **** i'm drunk and mum's coming home soon

Are you in Italy? Isn't it like 13.30 there?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Yeah! I have drank alone but mostly this is when I've come back from the pub, and opened a bottle of wine. When I do this I put the computer on. Then put the earphones in and go on YouTube and watch some music videos for an hour or so .
I do enjoy a strong, classy drink on my own from time to time. Enough to get buzzed, but never hammered.
Damn drunkards.

Anyway, beer/wine for dinner? Sure. Beer, chips and movie once in while? Eh, sure. Drinking alone just to get buzzed? Hell naw.
Many a night have been spent with a bottle of something open on my desk and UG open on the computer.

Dunno how I feel about that.
All the time. Sometimes I drink a beer when I come home, maybe wine with dinner, then maybe more beer during the night. Rum and coke if it's friday night and the footy's on.

I think I'm becoming an alcoholic.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
A bottle of red wine, a big bag of cheesy Doritos and a new film to watch is my idea of a good time.

So yes, I do drink alone.

And I shall do it again I tell you!!!
Quote by epiless
GTA4 TLAD time. Im going to run away from cops on a motorcycle and fulfill my fantasies

Best game ever for intoxication!
I love playing that game after some and my god, is it fun.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Taking a beer while looking at a movie doesn't kill anyone.
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Are you in Italy? Isn't it like 13.30 there?

yeah

never the wrong time to get tipsy
I never drink by myself, I don't really like drinking anyway so I only drink if I'm with others.
cat
I drink alone quite often, but only a can of beer or something similar; never enough to get drunk. Sometimes it's just nice to chill on a hot day with some beer, or warm up on a cold day with some whisky. I drink more on my own than I do with other people, mostly because drunk people piss me off.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K252TED_gRc

"everything mankind does is much much easier if you're ever so slightly drunk"
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Apr 2, 2011,
Lot's of people seem to be rationalising their alcohol consumption in this thread. I don't, I drink like I'm in a western. No reason needs to be had for a drink.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by Kumanji
Seriously, drinking alone aint great. Borderline problem, is that.
How come?
Occasionally, if I have a bottle of wine for cooking I'll probably have a glass myself. Other than that, I don't drink alone.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Last edited by OddOneOut at Apr 2, 2011,
Page 1 of 2