So... I have to replace my guitar cables since they were recently lost and wanted to get some decent ones. Right now I'm stuck deciding which ones to get. I know there's some really good cables that a lot of people recommend like Mogami but I honestly don't want to spend too much money on them. Right now I'm mainly looking at the Planet Waves Custom and Custom Pro Series but was wondering how much of a difference there is between them. Apart from that, I'm also considering CoreX2 cables since they're even cheaper and I've heard really good things about them.

Oh and btw... I need two 20ft, one 5ft, and six patch cables.

Thanks guys!
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
I use Planet Waves myself, they have a life time warranty so you cant go wrong with that and they are worth the money, cables that you can rely on for sure.
Quote by ASJerrell
watch the two videos, and the second one will answer your question.

http://www.creationaudiolabs.com/redeemer

Even though i appreciate the input, that doesn't help me at all. I need to buy cables because mine got lost when i moved to my new home.

EDIT: Just finished watching both videos now (actually paid attention now that manswers isn't on tv haha) and that's a pretty sweet device that I might consider some other time. Sorry, but I have too many instruments to bother customizing nor get paid enough for it.

2nd EDIT: CodeMonk, I was thinking of getting a CoreX2 diy kit for the smaller cables and the two 20ft regular ones.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Apr 2, 2011,