Alright to anyone who saw and enjoyed laughing at my thinline mod thread (Tele failure ), here's the next cycle in the GFS split humbucker saga.

I was determined to chuck this pickup into something to see what i thought and noticed my Jagmaster chillin in the corner. Some time, and an out of phase wiring fiasco later, I wound up with this:

I can upload some sound clips of the pickup if there is any interest. I've not compared it with any authentic Fender wide range humbuckers but I wanted something Fendery and humbucker and this thing seems fitting. For the record, these are 500k pots in the Jag and it sounds nice and clear. The bridge pickup is a Dream 90 from GFS as well and sounds fantastic. Overall, VERY happy with the combo. Thanks for looking
SLAP energy drinks ftw.
Last edited by ianae86 at Apr 2, 2011,
Looks real nice dude. Nice to see you rescued the pickups from the thinline
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by SimplyBen
Looks real nice dude. Nice to see you rescued the pickups from the thinline

Haha, thanks! It would have been a waste of what I feel to be a pretty great pickup to just chuck it on the side.
SLAP energy drinks ftw.
beautiful guitar, great pics! I bet it sounds rad.
My Gear:
Fender 65' Deluxe Reverb Reissue
Fender 72 Telecaster Deluxe
Epi Les Paul Special Plus
Seagull S6 Original
Pitchblack>Tubescreamer>Xotic AC Booster

My Band - A Waste Odyssey
That middle picture is seductive.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Thanks for all the kind words. I feel like its definitely my #1 guitar at the moment.
SLAP energy drinks ftw.