Hi guys a month ago i ordered a schecter guitar 7 string diamond series and there was a delay in shipment so the guy said that he would throw in a free hard case for free if i would wait. Then when the guitar came....it arrived with only a cardboard box lol. So my question is how much do guitar cases that usually come with guitars cost? I searched online for prices and so far the cases i found are around 100 usd dollars am i correct?
I now have a signature
it depends on the guitar. i have seen guitars that come with those cheap $50 cases. for most guitars, the case will be of the $100-150 variety. for really nice guitars (think few thousand dollars) the case will probably be nicer.
Quote by Tyler.Allain
Dude I would contact the seller and say you want the case you were promised.

yeah im planning on doing that i hope they dont go back on their word
I now have a signature
I'd contact the seller and demand the case. After all, he's promised it to you.
Quote by damillion
I'd contact the seller and demand the case. After all, he's promised it to you.

this
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
I got no case with it, but a friend of mine did.
I later found that same case for 80 bucks.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Look for a used case. I got 90% of my HSC used all under $50.00.

I got my Schecter brand ABS HSC used at Daddy's Junky Music for $39.95 and the generic HSC used for my 7 string avenger for $29.95. As far as used cases go you rarely see them more than $50.00 unless it's a Gibson or Fender case.
John

“A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows public opinion”
Quote by johnro6659
Look for a used case. I got 90% of my HSC used all under $50.00.

I got my Schecter brand ABS HSC used at Daddy's Junky Music for $39.95 and the generic HSC used for my 7 string avenger for $29.95. As far as used cases go you rarely see them more than $50.00 unless it's a Gibson or Fender case.

Or Ibanez Prestige case, those things are expensive
Decent cases cost $150-$200 in Australia
I got my case off eBay, its a generic case, but does the job. I currently have gas for a Mono case now though.
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
Your story seems to be a little different than what the title suggests. Most guitars that include the case, whether it be gig bag or hardshell, typically have their price adjusted for the case. They're not just free cases.

You should definitely contact the guy to get your free case, after all, he promised you one.
Quote by Necronomicon
Or Ibanez Prestige case, those things are expensive

and coffin cases, those are also not cheap.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss