I went to the ADTR show in Chicago last week, and I bought one of those Chipotlé sized burritos. I can say that it was the best burrito I've had in my life. It had carne(Mexican steak), rice, beans, and tomatoes. And there was some pepper in there I THINK that gave it such a good flavor. It was kind of tangy as I recall. Can anyone PLEASE tell me what was in that burrito if you think you know what pepper it was or if you were at the show and also bought a burrito. Sick show by the way!
Last edited by ExhaledFate at Apr 2, 2011,
Hmm cilantro...maybe...I can also say that it wasn't hot at all.

Daniel thank you for the suggestion but that sounds too exotic to be at a show! :P
Senor Perro.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I can also say I didnt have a peppery taste like green peppers have(I think). It had a flavor all it's own. I'll do some research, more comments are welcome!
Quote by CoreysMonster
coriander = cilantro

>_>

Yeah but you Americans were saying it wrong so I thought I'd speak English so he could understand.
Quote by CoreysMonster
coriander = cilantro

>_>

There's a slight difference isn't there? maybe in hows it's processed?
Quote by kaptink
There's a slight difference isn't there? maybe in hows it's processed?

Quote by Wikipedia
In American culinary usage, the fruits ("seeds") are generally referred to as coriander, the leaves as cilantro.

huh. didn't know there was such a thing as coriander seeds.
They Were Leaves! It Was Cilantro! I Remember Leaves In My Burrito!! Thank You!!!!
Quote by CoreysMonster
coriander = Commander Coriander Salamander and 'er SingleHander BellyLander

Fix'd.
Quote by blake1221
Fix'd.

If you quoted that from memory, then I bow to your knowledge of Calvin and Hobbes.
I'll tell you guys what, best $5 I've spent in my life. Good stuff. Unfortuanetly, I lost $30 at the show I wanted a pierce the veil shirt...they were soo cool...
Quote by ExhaledFate
I went to the ADTR show in Chicago last week, and I bought one of those Chipotlé sized burritos.!

Quote by ExhaledFate
I bought one of those Chipotlé sized burritos.!

Quote by ExhaledFate
Chipotlé

I'll read more than the first sentence now.
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Quote by CapnKickass
ADTR: All Dat Remains?

A Day To Remember
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Maybe it was banana peppers.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Nahh they definitely weren't banana peppers. I'm quite fond of banana peppers. I get a side of them every time I go to Subway(1/2 mile from my house) and eat them by themselves. Mmmm