Now I know I already posted this, but being the idiot I am, I posted it in the wrong forum So, back to the question, I've just started attempting to make a prog metal band with a little thrash influnce and a with multiple clean interludes and sectionns mixed in (think iced earth but with a little dream theater, and porcupine tree esque cleans). We can't think of a name to save our lives, so do you guys have any suggestions, or even leftover names from your bands?
Quote by benonbass1
Surely if you can't make up your own name you'll never be able to cope with the crazy lyrics? :P:

I write those crazy lyrics :P
Quote by adamlovesbcrich
Crossover. I just looked into my band room and said the first thing I saw, a crossover. Or something that feels like it's the title of an epic movie. Like Spread the Clouds or or Rain monster...

For payment of this help you make check out my band!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Murder-of-Crows/199198553424923

Crossover is a good name actually, it works well with the Progressive Ideas. That's why we called our Prog metal band Misdirect.
It MUST be very pretentious though

Like "Guardians Of The Temple Of Da'Vune"
I don't know, maybe Tessitura. Mathematical terms are always good, f.ex Euclidian or Polychoron
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Quote by fantasyh
I don't know, maybe Tessitura. Mathematical terms are always good, f.ex Euclidian or Polychoron

Polychoron is such a sick name!