I'm buying a new guitar soon, but I need to find the right guitar for me. Today I played a strat, I loved it, played like a dream, but it didnt have 22 frets, only 21. I also like gibson/epiphone style guitars as well. I need:

22 frets
I wouldn't mind a floyd rose bridge, I keep the same tuning anyway, not neccasary though.
decent ability to hold tuning.
My budget varies, as I can save more, the most I'd save up would be about 600/700 GBP, maybe 800 at a push.

I need help finding a guitar, so I would like some reccomendations, thanks,

Danny
Gear
Epiphone Sg special <---meh

Peavey Vypyr 30 <---awesome

Hello
800 would get you a better guitar, however, you may want to consider second hand as you may get more for your money but you have to be careful. Perhaps a really good epiphone could be for you or you may be able to get a Fender Strat for that. It really depends on what your definitively looking for in terms of sound.

Guitar:
Gibson Les Paul Studio (Goldy)
Fender American Stratocaster (Blacky)

Amplifier:
Orange Dual Terror Head W/ Orange 1 x 12 Cab
Vox Valvetronix VT30

Pedals/Extras:
BOSS ME-70
BOSS Micro BR

Youtube: DaveTheOriginal
Epiphone makes good guitars. Their mid to upper end stuff is damn good. I'd stay away from their lower end products though. Although every companies lower end products tend to suck. You get what you pay for. At your price range you'll be just fine going with Epiphone though. I've got an epiphone tony iommi sg and I love it.
Look into Paul Reed Smith SE guitars.

The following models might interest you:
- Custom 24;
- Singlecut;
- Singlecut Korina;
- Singlecut Trem;

Excellent guitars. The build quality is top-notch, and they feel and sound amazing.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
one of the new japanese pro mod charvels?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?