Page 1 of 2
Someone started a thread earlier talking about what song got you into playing music, and I think rock generally dominates this site as the genre of choice. So I pose this question to everyone, what is a song that you listen to when you're all alone and you just sing at the top of your lungs? However, if your friends ever caught you listening to this song, you would never hear the end of it? Mine would have to be any song by Kesha. She's an awful singer and her lyrics are asenine but theyre catchy and I kind of have a crush on her. Hope the replies are interesting....
My friends do not care what I listen to
Quote by MangoStarr
i think i love you
anything Katy Perry makes.

i'm a sucker for her catchy vocal melodies.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
They would say "Was that soandso?"

I would say "Yes"

That's about it.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
All of my friends are metal-heads and I listen to indie for the most part.

Everything I listen to is 'embarrassing' according to them.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' by Cyndi Lauper.

I'm not ashamed or embarrassed at all. ****in' tune.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I suppose Taylor Swift. I found her music while watching Def Leppard though, can't be anything embarrassing about that.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
My friends take piss out of me for liking Take That and Robbie Williams It's good music.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

probably elton john - tiny dancer

massive tune, i guess my mates will never understand how much of a genius he is
*Insert hilarious quote here.*
Quote by Trowzaa
My friends take piss out of me for liking Take That and Robbie Williams It's good music.

you may be a liverpool fan, but your great choice of embarrasing music makes up for it!

angels by robbie williams = masterpiece

for the record i support notts county, so i cant really talk when it comes to football teams
*Insert hilarious quote here.*
My friends listens to metal and thrash, whatever you bang your head with. They call me old fashioned because I like the good ol' 60s and 70s. Some 80s too and that's all I play on my guitar.

I'm not old rocker for nothing.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Rock doesn't dominate this site, you think think the Pit is the entire website?

Most people on UG listen to pop.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
any thing with a really corny 80's rock organ in the background, love it! :P
Quote by Jabels225
Someone started a thread earlier talking about what song got you into playing music, and I think rock generally dominates this site as the genre of choice. So I pose this question to everyone, what is a song that you listen to when you're all alone and you just sing at the top of your lungs? However, if your friends ever caught you listening to this song, you would never hear the end of it? Mine would have to be any song by Kesha. She's an awful singer and her lyrics are asenine but theyre catchy and I kind of have a crush on her. Hope the replies are interesting....

Idk some of the songs on her album, she sings pretty good, and I heard the non-autotuned version of one of her songs, and it sounded good.

Ps. I agree that she is hot.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Reisgar42
All of my friends are metal-heads and I listen to indie for the most part.

Everything I listen to is 'embarrassing' according to them.

More or less exactly this
WHAT IS LOVE? BABY DON'T HURT ME. DON'T HURT ME, NO MORE...

Aw yeah Haddaway. But honestly everyone know my music tastes are incredibly sporadic.
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
I can't really think of anything. The majority of my friends just listen to what's on the radio, so they don't give a ****. The few the borderline hipsters in my group like all the stuff I like.
My 2 or 3 metal head friends ask me why I listen to 'gay' hipster indie bull shit and rap, because apparently all rap is generated by computers auto tuned and is about slapping bitches. Actually I don't really like my 2 or 3 metal head friends anyway, we just have mutual friends, and everyone else in my gym class is dull.
Quote by sloppyjoe24
I Want it That Way - Backstreet Boys

Deal with it.

That reminds me of when me and my friends would sing that song super loud in the band room my senior year.
Quote by TheLukeMaxfield
you may be a liverpool fan, but your great choice of embarrasing music makes up for it!

angels by robbie williams = masterpiece

for the record i support notts county, so i cant really talk when it comes to football teams

Reality Killed The Video Star is actually in my top 5 albums of all time. I'm not sure why I support Liverpool sometimes, they're wank!
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

My friends listen to everything imaginable, but country is one thing they wont listen to and they talk often about how much they hate it. I listen to a lot of Brantley Gilbert and some Gary Allan, and Aaron Lewis's EP was great, they'd probably give me a little hell for listening to it
Quote by in2thesun88
My friends listen to everything imaginable, but country is one thing they wont listen to and they talk often about how much they hate it. I listen to a lot of Brantley Gilbert and some Gary Allan, and Aaron Lewis's EP was great, they'd probably give me a little hell for listening to it

Show them Lyle Lovett. I've never met someone who didn't like Lyle, except for my ex.

That was when I knew it wouldn't last.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
If my friends knew of the various times I fapped too Rebecca Black, I'm sure they would castrate me.
Quote by guitarist41
'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' by Cyndi Lauper.

I'm not ashamed or embarrassed at all. ****in' tune.

OH YEAH!
I don't care about peoples taste in music, I just care about mine... because, well of course I do . I couldn't help but fire a flamethrower at this guy though:

Quote by Ryan Rage
One Less Lonely Girl by Justin Bieber. ><

But all in all, I love my music, I don't care what people think of my music, therefore I listen to my music. Simple right?

Quote by TomusAM
If my friends knew of the various times I fapped too Rebecca Black, I'm sure they would castrate me.

I wish I knew how to do the strange eyes that are staring at you, but I don't even know where to FIND it, let alone how to do it, so I will just give you this:

Do you know how old she is?
This will start a RIOT! in me
Anything by Billy Joel
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier
Quote by Jabels225

Still have a crush on her..?

And, to answer your question, not really :P..
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Quote by iro-bot31
Drake Bell's entire "Telegraph" CD. I really enjoy it.

me too not ashamed of it either . theres no shame in music
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Page 1 of 2