For you guys who have a facebook.. Do you ever just grab a bag of Popcorn then find the most drama filled profile to read? It almost like a bad episode of Maury or Springer. Yes I know I am horrible person but hey they post the shit.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
No, I don't like popcorn.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
No, I go outside.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Twist of fate
no when i watch people get into fights and stuff on facebook i invite my best buddies over and we cook burgers and make snacks and sandwiches and drink coors light

When I watch people getting into facebook fights my best buddies and I hang out and put on The Prestige.
That sdtuff is gold but I don't make an event out of it
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Do you know what I've found to be quite entertaining? Search local police reports for young people, and then try and find their facebook.
Quote by MangoStarr
i think i love you
OP, you are sick, I just want you to know
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by RU Experienced?
When I watch people getting into facebook fights my best buddies and I hang out and put on The Prestige.

why put on the prestiege when you and your buds can circle jerk to a pic of ashley at the beach
Quote by Twist of fate
why put on the prestiege when you and your buds can circle jerk to a pic of ashley at the beach

Because Ashley is 3 months preggers.