Been playing for around 1 and a half years, and want to find some new fingerstyle songs to learn..but I'm not sure where to start. The hardest songs I've learned would be a few of Iron and Wine's (Sunset Soon Forgotten, Communion Cups and Someone's Coat, and Boy with a Coin), and I'd LOVE some songs that are around that level, but I also wouldn't mind easier songs that just sound nice (like Teardrop by Jose Gonzalez) as a solo instrumental song.

I know there's another thread for 'challenging' fingerstyle songs, and I did take a look at it, but that stuff is a bit beyond my reach right now. I tried Andy Mckee's For my Father and got the intro down pretty quickly, but everything after that is just too much. After a couple days of practicing I haven't made any progress, so I think it's time to go for something a little easier for now.

Any ideas?
Sungha Jung has some easier stuff like Mad World, Pirates theme song etc and some harder stuff, most of which isn't tabbed on this site though... Pretty popular stuff but

Im not sure how hard Iron and Wine stuff is, but various semi-easier songs I like playing are.. Matt Costa 'Astair', Beatles 'Here Comes the Sun', Glen Hansard 'Falling Slowly', Frightened Rabbit 'Poke', Jose Gonzalez 'Heartbeats', Beatles 'Blackbird', We Were Promised Jetpacks 'Almighty Thud' and 'Its Thunder and its Lightning'
Cant remember any others I used to play
Not sure it's what you're looking for, but Tears in Heaven, More Than Words, Mood for a Day and Stairway to Heaven are really good, fun songs to play.
Those are some awesome suggestions! Thanks a lot, both of you!
Going to California - Led Zeppelin
John Butler - Ocean (or any others)
Andy McKee - Drifting (or any others)

Quote by poopsmith666
I sincerely hope one day you look back at this post and realize how ignorant you're being about the concept of getting high.

Quote by strat0blaster
Out of those choices, I'm going to go with the Bastrapple.