Page 1 of 2
Alright, douchetards. I live in a 4 person suite and me and my 3 other roommates share one bathroom. Every time I shower, I see that the shower drain is just a freaking wreck. I mean, we're talking ground zero. It is just teeming with soap scum and body hair. For the most part, before I shower, I try to clean that up, but I have a paranoid fear that the contents of whatever the hell I just cleaned up included more than just soap.

It's worth mentioning that the drainage of my shower is just terrible. It doesn't matter how vigorously I clean the drain. Water just accumulates and if in fact my roommates have been jerking off in the shower, I worry that I'm standing/bathing in jizz-water...which negates the purpose of showering to begin with.

Now I personally don't do this in the shower. I think it's a dick move. But I'm wondering if I'm the only one who has this fear I'm showering in the potential children of my roommates.

Is it okay to do this in a shower that's being shared?

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
It's ok to even do it in the kitchen, guys fap all the time, it's cool if they don't leave leftovers.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Join them.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Get some drain cleaner. And I don't because water makes it feel all weird. It's like the come latches onto anything with water on it.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by sloppyjoe24
Alright, douchetards.

I was going to offer some advice, but now you've offended me now
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by sloppyjoe24
I think it's a dick move.

Iseewatudidthar
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I don't see a problem with it. If he needs to let a load off, showers the best place

That being said, make a rule that people clean the drain after their shower
Reagan Shore
Jizz in their beds. Payback's a bitch.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by sloppyjoe24
Alright, douchetards.

Yeah, and **** you too.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Quote by bradulator
Jizz in their beds. Payback's a bitch.

Jizz in their bitch. Payback in bed.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Have you purged the drain with some Draino or anything? Make sure to do it with boiling water.

And I'm confused. Are you saying that the drain is slow so there's always crap in the tub or are you saying the drain itself is dirty? Either way, it's due to standing water. Just draino the crap out of your pipes.

ps: you're the douchetard who's bathing in jizz.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Apr 2, 2011,
Quote by sloppyjoe24
Alright, douchetards.

Stopped reading and caring right there
Quote by BladeSlinger
Jizz in their bitch. Payback in bed.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
do they have their own rooms with doors?
if not then yes.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Oh god... good luck dude :L

gotta admit, looking through the "new posts" thing this was the only remotely amusing thing on the list!
PRS SE Chris Robertson
PRS SE EG
PRS SE Angelus Custom
Yamaha SF1000 (Both of 'em)

Laney L20H Lionheart
Marshall 1936 w/ Eminence

Rather large pedalboard..
Start a poll.

If 25% or more say yes you know your answer.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by sloppyjoe24
Alright, douchetards.

This is the only reason I read the whole thing.
Quote by cjmabry
Bahahahaha. Can I sig that?

Quote by Kurt Vonnegut
I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.
Quote by sloppyjoe24
Alright, douchetards.

If you talk to your roommates this way I bet they have been jizzing into your shampoo for months on end
🙈 🙉 🙊
I don't know about that, but I'm always paranoid that my parents would start cleaning the drainage hole and realise what I've been doing.

To answer your question, your roommates are probably as paranoid as you, so you're all even.
Quote by entity0009
If you talk to your roommates this way I bet they have been jizzing into your shampoo for months on end

Well if that is the case, at least jizz in the plug hole is no longer a concern
Quote by GezzyDiversion
Sadokun: Eating cardboard never tasted this good!

Quote by Otis Lee Crenshaw
Billy Ray Cyrus? Billy Ray Cyrus is about as f****** country as a bag of f****** wet mice, alright?
Quote by entity0009

That's a nice thought, but I'm not entirely sure that they know which shampoo is mine. This might start a quarrel with the wrong roommates.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

-Sloppyjoe24
Payback, take off the shower head and jizz a few times into that.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
I dont know, but ive notice when i used to jack it in the shower, no matter how hard id clean the floor, it would still feel sticky for the next shower (whoever that may be).

So if the floor feels sticky, you know what youre up against. (PS, this is on tiles).
Wear flip-flops in the shower. That's what a lot of other college guys I know do.
All you need is yo' fingers and the strings
Quote by ned216
Wear flip-flops in the shower. That's what a lot of other college guys I know do.

hmmmmm.... that's actually a legitimate idea.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

-Sloppyjoe24

Put that up in the halls. It can't go wrong.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by hugh20
(Invalid img)
Put that up in the halls. It can't go wrong.

That made me laugh so hard I almost fell of my chair!
Quote by GezzyDiversion
Sadokun: Eating cardboard never tasted this good!

Quote by Otis Lee Crenshaw
Billy Ray Cyrus? Billy Ray Cyrus is about as f****** country as a bag of f****** wet mice, alright?
you know, this never crossed my mind back when i was living with my bf and his two room mates. im now fully disgusted and mortified.
gross man.
Like a leaf clings to a tree
Baby please cling to me
We're creatures of the wind...

Wild is the wind
Quote by sloppyjoe24
Alright, douchetards. I live in a 4 person suite and me and my 3 other roommates share one bathroom. Every time I shower, I see that the shower drain is just a freaking wreck. I mean, we're talking ground zero. It is just teeming with soap scum and body hair. For the most part, before I shower, I try to clean that up, but I have a paranoid fear that the contents of whatever the hell I just cleaned up included more than just soap.

It's worth mentioning that the drainage of my shower is just terrible. It doesn't matter how vigorously I clean the drain. Water just accumulates and if in fact my roommates have been jerking off in the shower, I worry that I'm standing/bathing in jizz-water...which negates the purpose of showering to begin with.

Now I personally don't do this in the shower. I think it's a dick move. But I'm wondering if I'm the only one who has this fear I'm showering in the potential children of my roommates.

Is it okay to do this in a shower that's being shared?

lol
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Xiaoxi
Have you purged the drain with some Draino or anything? Make sure to do it with boiling water.

And I'm confused. Are you saying that the drain is slow so there's always crap in the tub or are you saying the drain itself is dirty? Either way, it's due to standing water. Just draino the crap out of your pipes.

ps: you're the douchetard who's bathing in jizz.

this
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I think what you really need is a new amp. That oughta stop 'em
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Page 1 of 2