Hey guys.
Thanks to the helpful responses from my previous thread ( "You're a troll" "You're a ****ing retard" ), I have refined my choices.

Sadly the ESP ex401dx is out of production :<

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-H351FR-Electric-Guitar?sku=584490
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-Guitar-Research-Hellraiser-Special-FR-Electric-Guitar?sku=430480
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-MH350FR-Electric-Guitar?sku=584494

As far as I can tell, those 3 are pretty similar specs wise. I'm leaning towards a H351FR because the white colors looks really pretty.

I want to get on of the used ones because it costs less money, and the imperfections don't seem too bad.
But I worry. Is it unwarranted fear that there may be more wrong with the guitar than what the description says about a few minor cuts and whatnot? What about that floyd rose?

Also, how would I know if it fits inside a case or not? I want to get a hardon case, one of those rectangular ones.

My friend who sits behind me in government class is coming with me to test out some of those guitars at stores. I thought it was pretty mean, but he says its what all the cool kids are doing nowadays.
Hardon case?

Wut.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
So a hard case.

A hardon is...

Well, the best case for it would be a woman.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by rickyj
id get the schecter just because it comes with a free ds-1

I already have a distortion pedal

Quote by Reisgar42
So a hard case.

A hardon is...

Thank you for correcting my mistake
Quote by Reisgar42
So a hard case.

A hardon is...

, Schecter
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
Hellrasier's are definitely a step up from the Damien Elites. You could say Hellraisers are the (insert LTD model here)-1000 model imo (as Schecter and ESP are owned by the same guy).

They should all fit.
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
Quote by Reisgar42
So a hard case.

A hardon is...

+1
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
2nd hand LTD MH401.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Quaned
Hellrasier's are definitely a step up from the Damien Elites. You could say Hellraisers are the (insert LTD model here)-1000 model imo (as Schecter and ESP are owned by the same guy).

Hoho I did not know that.

But at least the cheaper Hellraisers cost much less than a 1000 model. Am I right in assuming the prices correspond equally between the two brands?

Quote by Tom 1.0
2nd hand LTD MH401.

I do not know where to find such a guitar
the only reason the ltd 1000 series is exspensiver than the hellraiser special is because the ltds have abalone binding and locking tuners. Get the hellraiser special i have one and it FEELS GOOD MAN