I'm a beginner pretty much, when it comes to solos...

I want to try to play clean, but there always to be one or two strings besides the one I want to play that ring out.

This doesn't happen only on solos, but also on quick hammer-ons/pull-offs, like the Thunderstruck intro.

So what should I do to be able to play clean?
The inside of your fretting hand is meant to stop the strings under your hand from ringing and your picking should mute the stop the strings from above your fretting hand from ringing.

Guthrie Govan has a Book i believe called cutting-edge techniques which explains this.

You could also find something on youtube and a lesson about it perhaps on this website
Quote by KaiZ
I'm a beginner pretty much, when it comes to solos...

I want to try to play clean, but there always to be one or two strings besides the one I want to play that ring out.

This doesn't happen only on solos, but also on quick hammer-ons/pull-offs, like the Thunderstruck intro.

So what should I do to be able to play clean?

For thunderstruck as it's all left hand tapping on the same string I use my right hand to mute the strings: thumb/palm across strings 3-6 and index finger on string 1.
My Gear:
Suzuki Classical Guitar from 60s
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Les Paul Junior
Monterey Steel String Acoustic
Maton M255 Steel String Acoustic
Agile AL-3100 w/ EMG 81/85
Bugera 6262-212
coordinate your picking and fretting hands so they only hit the notes you're supposed to play and not others, now for muting played notes, listen to Livingtime
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Using the bottom parts of your fingers to mute lower strings
using the fat part of your hand to mute the higher strings
Left hand = index finger mainly.

Right hand = palm, thumb, unused fingers.
Quote by KaiZ
Thanks, will see what I can do to fix my playing.

dont stress,will take time