Whatup,
Gonna start busking wondering what stuff I may need to do so successfully..?

Eg a weapon to protect my petty earnings from thieving hooligans
Plant $100 bill to put pressure on tourists?

I dont know,
how can I earn enough money to pay for my lunch?
Be good, and be in the right spot at the right time. Be creative enough to take requests.

We made $50 on a early winter evening (in Connecticut!) by getting one family hooked on our music -- people stopped to see what they were watching, and the next thing we knew there were about 20 people around us.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Quote by roamingbard13
Be good, and be in the right spot at the right time. Be creative enough to take requests.

We made $50 on a early winter evening (in Connecticut!) by getting one family hooked on our music -- people stopped to see what they were watching, and the next thing we knew there were about 20 people around us.

Perfect. Do that trick where you ask some of your friends around, so other humans (or parrots) will stop and pay attention to what you're doing. And ignore anyone who screams out "Freebird". Play some covers to get people interested in the beginning, then play you're own songs. And where there's a lot of people it's less likely to get robbed
Last edited by 54Thiago at Apr 2, 2011,
Sweet. Only playing covers, got about 15 definite songs and 20 or so other potentials. All fairly mainstream or easy listening.
Not actually concerned about being robbed.
Its in a high density tourist location, prime.