Hey everyone! I was messing around with a cover of "Fell in Love With a Girl" tonight, and I would love to hear your opinion of my vocals. I know they're not great, and are a bit shaky, but in general are they OK?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX0GEmHRyq4

Would really appreciate any thoughts on it! Thanks!

.............Danyil...........
Quote by DanielShaw123
I know they're not great, and are a bit shaky, but in general are they OK?
Not bad. Kind of cool actually. I like it.
Would really appreciate any thoughts on it! Thanks!
For some constructive critique (if you don't mind) I have two minor points:

Do you imitate Jack's voice? It sounds like you use falsetto. It would be better to use your real voice even if it doesn't sound like Jack White's. A cover should be an interpretation, not just an imitation. (But your falsetto voice sounds good, and you're very much in tune. Excellent job at that.)

Some lyrics you come in a bit late. It sounds like you're lagging behind the band (or recording). If you need to work on one thing, I think it's this. It would make you sound more confident. More in control.

Overall, nice work!
Thanks so much for the kind words, and taking the time to comment. I guess I was imitating a bit in this one, but not too much, it was quite well suited to my natural voice. It's not something I normally do though.

I think I was a bit late with some of the lyrics, so I shall keep this in mind for future performances, and try and work on it.

Thanks again for the advice, it really helps having someone point these things out.

Danyil.