I'll delete this after I get some help...can someone photoshop this picture for me so the guitar is red? Any help is GREATLY appreciated.
As death, when we come to consider it, is the true goal of our existence, I have formed during the last few years such close relations with this best and truest friend of mankind, that his image is not only no longer terrifying to me, but just is.
As death, when we come to consider it, is the true goal of our existence, I have formed during the last few years such close relations with this best and truest friend of mankind, that his image is not only no longer terrifying to me, but just is.
what shade of red?
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Just any kind you can do for me. Just not WAY too bright, I guess..

edit: does this count as ninja-ing the guy below me? i think so
Last edited by rickyj at Apr 2, 2011,
I've decided that you need a horribly recolored yellow guitar.
Fender Deluxe Player Strat
Fender Musicmaster
Takamine EAN10C
B-52 AT-100
Jet City JCA20H
MXR Phase 90
PolyTune Mini
Strymon El Capistan
Quote by thrashdeth
I love a Dimebag tone just as much as anyone else. I'm Definitely considering a spider.
Thats almost perfect...can you take that red outline off of it? Sorry for being so damn picky...

Quote by Justified Death
Thats almost perfect...can you take that red outline off of it? Sorry for being so damn picky...

That's impossible to do, pretty much.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...

You honestly couldn't take the 5 minutes to do it yourself? You're just lucky I have a project I should be working on. Procrastination: 1 Productivity: 0
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Last edited by robertito696 at Apr 2, 2011,
Quote by robertito696

Nice.
Fender Deluxe Player Strat
Fender Musicmaster
Takamine EAN10C
B-52 AT-100
Jet City JCA20H
MXR Phase 90
PolyTune Mini
Strymon El Capistan
Quote by thrashdeth
I love a Dimebag tone just as much as anyone else. I'm Definitely considering a spider.
Quote by StratoCatser

That's impossible to do, pretty much.

no its not. i was photoshopping a new finish onto this v, it was white when i started it.

its massive so im not putting it in the img brackets

http://i54.tinypic.com/10hq90p.jpg
I like denfilade's version best.
Quote by cjmabry
Bahahahaha. Can I sig that?

Quote by Kurt Vonnegut
I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.
Juared's is best.
Quote by Union Jake

So anyway, now i'm here feeling rather dirty knowing that I just sat in a room with 3 other guys having a wank. I had to get it off my chest
Quote by fenderfreak101
Youre mom should have used the coat hanger to abort you as a fetus.

Douche bag.
Quote by sloppyjoe24

Guys, I ****ed up. I ****ed up real bad.

I... MUST HAVE THIS!!!!!
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Quote by sloppyjoe24

I found this to be unexpectedly hilarious, that may be because it's 4:52am here but I don't know.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by sloppyjoe24

Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
Quote by sloppyjoe24

The New ESP BLUR. I want one
I leik music
Quote by Juared
I've decided that you need a horribly recolored yellow guitar.
(Invalid img)

You evil little man
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG