Well Hi friends am a beginners guitarist How many hours should i practice Tremolo exercises to make my fingers smooth any ideas !
Hey Zip thanx man and ya the video is really helpful for practice btw what do you play !
Xian am not that much beginner :P mine right hand finger sound is now quite good so thats the reason why i was thinking of learning tremolo Techniques
i play french horn! haha.

no really i play classical guitar.
Classical Guitarist
Hahaha ! French Horn am asking the genre dude ) well me also i play classical guitar.
i mostly play traditional Spanish guitar repertoire and romantic music and a little baroque ,though im beginning to play some contemporary stuff.
Classical Guitarist
Quote by guitar.kk
Xian am not that much beginner :P mine right hand finger sound is now quite good so thats the reason why i was thinking of learning tremolo Techniques

Well from what you said in the original post, there was no way I would know that since you said you're a beginner. Now you mention that though, do lots of plant plays (Scott Tenant's Pumping Nylon is full of great exercises) and make sure each note is clear and articulate. Remove all tension from your right hand and be as relaxed as possible.

A good tremolo isn't fast, but it's even. Aim for good articulation instead of speed. Speed will come on its own eventually.
Quote by Zep_shizzle
i mostly play traditional Spanish guitar repertoire and romantic music and a little baroque ,though im beginning to play some contemporary stuff.

Me also i like the most those flamenco and Spanish guitar pattern Because Spanish guitar music is really different and great to hear ! But i like blues also example like Sad blues are really incredible !
has anyone found out any more details, seems valve are still pretty tight lipped on the subject