What the hell did I just watch? I'm so confused, and I feel sad now.

And a bit stupid for not really understanding what I was looking for.
Quote by N_J_B_B

My first lolstack!
I have read about that movie TS, is it any good?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Watch it at night, when you're alone with nothing pressing to do. It's a very quiet movie, with little dialogue and action. Makes you think though, I enjoyed myself, except for the fact that I really feel like I'm missing something.
Quote by N_J_B_B

My first lolstack!
I saw it too and loved it. I can stand painfully slow movies like that. It's definitely symbolic of something, I'm just not sure what. Maybe the whole Odin sacrifice thing, or maybe the Christ sacrifice.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I absolutely loved that film, in a pretentious sort of way. I was expecting a gore-heavy viking slashfest, but it ended up being totally different.

Think of it as being moving art more than an actual story to tell. It just ties up really nice camera work and a load of symbolism under the guise of a film.

*SPOILER ALERT DON'T READ FURTHER I KNOW YOU WILL BUT WHATEVER*If you hadn't guessed, they didn't get to Jerusalem. They found america instead*SPOILER CLOSE*
🙈 🙉 🙊
I expected Amon Amarth

What I got, that stupid Clan of the Cave Bear movie staring Daryl Hannah
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.