Page 1 of 3
HOLY FUCKING BALLS THIS BAND IS AWESOME

i just popped in their ep for like the 129th time and it was like damn fuck, this is the shit, where am i?

listen to lilliputian heroes and let the jizz fill your undergarments

what the shit i love lamp~!

discuss

edit: video added for FUCKING JUSTICE
Last edited by mintberryCRUNCH at Apr 3, 2011,
Aren't they a UG band? I think they're on my Ipod. I enjoy from time to time.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
No this one.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Who the **** is the TS? What the **** is this?

Also, I <3 Todos.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Quote by jetfuel495
Well, you learn something new every day.

Too bad all those guys ran off screaming "mod tyranny". I wonder how well the other site mods would take it if I opened up a sports thread in their bands section.

Nobody would give a ****, and it would probably be buried by the band threads while the sports thread in the off topic subforum would continue to thrive. It's actually really nice to have gone this long in a forum without wanting to stab people's ears out for trying to advertise terrible music.

Oh, and I listened to the todos/bears split all the way to San Jose today. I don't think I've ever listened to a split 10 times in a row.
Last edited by Okeefe Is Legit at Apr 3, 2011,
I'm thinking it's a multi of someone, this thread doesn't seem right to me.

But obligatory Todos are jawesome and all that jazz.
no multi here. sorry guys, was a bit, eh...under the influence.

on topic, todos is very good indeed. and i do love lamp.
Where's Joey at when you need him?
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
I haven't posted here in a while. If you're interested, here are the recordings we've released so far:

http://todoscaeran.bandcamp.com/

They're up for free download. We just got done an LP, it will be up for free download on that same bandcamp page soon (a couple weeks perhaps), and I just tracked guitar for three splits today which will hopefully be seeing the light of day in the next few months. Also, here's the Bears split on 33rpm for all of you who don't own record players:

http://db.tt/gLNSHCg
http://db.tt/72m7jdj

Also, I feel like I should address this:
Too bad all those guys ran off screaming "mod tyranny". I wonder how well the other site mods would take it if I opened up a sports thread in their bands section.

I could care less if you open a sports thread in the band section of the other forum. You can't deny that I'm infinitely more lenient on the other forum than any moderator on this website.
Quote by JxD
I could care less if you open a sports thread in the band section of the other forum. You can't deny that I'm infinitely more lenient on the other forum than any moderator on this website.

You're right, I can't. But then what's the point of having separate sub forums at all if the rules weren't going to be enforced?

By the way, the music is pretty good. Looking forward to the full length.
We don't need anyone to enforce the rules because everyone loves the forums. There aren't any 'bad' bands in the music section, we talk about what we want in the right places, and everything's gravy.

In other words, we behave because we have no reason not to. "Behave" being a term I use loosely, since we talk about literally anything
Quote by JxD
I haven't posted here in a while. If you're interested, here are the recordings we've released so far:

They're up for free download. We just got done an LP, it will be up for free download on that same bandcamp page soon (a couple weeks perhaps), and I just tracked guitar for three splits today which will hopefully be seeing the light of day in the next few months. Also, here's the Bears split on 33rpm for all of you who don't own record players:

ive got all your stuff, really dig it...obviously lol. thats a ton of new material, looking forward to it dude
Quote by JxD

Also, I feel like I should address this:

Didn't you make a rule requiring people to post a download link in every band thread made? I may close spam threads and make sure things are posted in the proper place, but I don't make rules like that. That's stricter than you think.

But anyways, I really like your band.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Didn't you make a rule requiring people to post a download link in every band thread made? I may close spam threads and make sure things are posted in the proper place, but I don't make rules like that. That's stricter than you think.

It's not a rule as such. It's just a "please do this". Like there won't be a consequence if you don't do it. It's a pretty good idea if you ask me.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by element4433

No, just a link to their facebook, myspace, etc.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Quote by asator
It's not a rule as such. It's just a "please do this". Like there won't be a consequence if you don't do it. It's a pretty good idea if you ask me.
Isn't the thread called "New Forum Rule" or something along those lines?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Isn't the thread called "New Forum Rule" or something along those lines?

Yeah there is a thread called that. But still, there's no consequence if you don't provide one. The most Joey has ever done to "moderate" people is edit posts for comedy value, and I think he deleted a couple that were really stupid and added nothing, or something. I never saw the deleted ones, so I don't really know. Andrew will tell you (they were his posts).
Quote by asator
Yeah there is a thread called that. But still, there's no consequence if you don't provide one. The most Joey has ever done to "moderate" people is edit posts for comedy value, and I think he deleted a couple that were really stupid and added nothing, or something. I never saw the deleted ones, so I don't really know. Andrew will tell you (they were his posts).
But there's how many regulars do you have? Twelve? Fifteen? No more than 30, right? I've modded forums of that size before. And I've (obviously) modded one of this forum's size. You have to mod differently.

And all the Bands and Artists mods are pretty lenient, compared to how I have to mod the Pit.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
But there's how many regulars do you have? Twelve? Fifteen? No more than 30, right? I've modded forums of that size before. And I've (obviously) modded one of this forum's size. You have to mod differently.

And all the Bands and Artists mods are pretty lenient, compared to how I have to mod the Pit.

Yeah probably around 20-30. Obviously yeah you guys have to ban people all the time because people will find this site easier and make shitty threads and posts in it. But what I'm saying is that Joey never actually enforces that "rule". It's more of a request that people do it.

And like Jed said, I don't see how it's a bad thing anyway?

Also yeah the pit would be a nightmare to mod, I don't even want to think about that.
Quote by asator
Yeah probably around 20-30. Obviously yeah you guys have to ban people all the time because people will find this site easier and make shitty threads and posts in it. But what I'm saying is that Joey never actually enforces that "rule". It's more of a request that people do it.

And like Jed said, I don't see how it's a bad thing anyway?

Also yeah the pit would be a nightmare to mod, I don't even want to think about that.
It's not bad. It wouldn't work here because of legal reasons.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Page 1 of 3