Just got back from Seeing Mr.Big in LA, and it was a great show. They played for close to 2 and a half hours, probably the longest set I have ever seen.

To be honest, PG isn't as great as he was in his prime, but that isn't to say the he didn't make it happen. I was really REALLY impressed by Sheehan though. The tracks that really stood out for me were Colorado Bulldog and Addicted To That Rush. I was a little disappointed that they didn't play The Whole World Is Gonna Know, but they played everything else you would have expected.

On a side note, I got reamed by $100 worth of taxi fare to get to and from the venue which was only 20 miles round trip - LA YOUR KILLING ME!

On another side note, if anyone has an extra ticket to see them in Osaka let me know, i'm interested in buying it!
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Oh you lucky bastard...
Where at in LA did you see them?

no offense
Quote by theogonia777
Lefthandedkid is super awesome, ja?

Quote by rgrockr
I guess fire extinguishers have to be filled with something other than fire retardant now, because apparently that's offensive.

Watch my stream?
I'm the one who wants to be with you
Deep inside your heart you'll feel it too

Tune.
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Quote by lefthandedkid

Where at in LA did you see them?

They were playing at the House of Blues on the strip
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Last edited by sacamano79 at Apr 3, 2011,
Saw them two years ago, on the reunion in Asia tour. They were absolutely incredible then, just blew the crowd away. They did 3 encores.
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

I am Guitarnoob_100. Say hey

PSN: Whiski_Guy
Xbox Live: Chris2194

Steam: Galiathslay
Paul Gilbert is better than his prime tbh. I saw his solo show back in November in London, it was incredible, not only could he still shred like a mofo, he covered Roundabout by Yes, and Stand Next To My Fire =P
Quote by IzRG350
she should have stuck with Aidan

+1
Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.