^ you suck at critiquing... you shouldnt have bothered. I didnt see Iron maiden playing it, did you? obviously its not the same as the original and not even the same style. dumbass

you guys did a great job man, the vocals do need a little work, but overall it was fantastic
It was really enjoyable, but I didn't like the vocals that much... couldnt understand what you were sayin'...

But overall awesome cover, keep it up.
Quote by SKArface McDank
^ you suck at critiquing... you shouldnt have bothered. I didnt see Iron maiden playing it, did you? obviously its not the same as the original and not even the same style. dumbass

you guys did a great job man, the vocals do need a little work, but overall it was fantastic

Did you...just...critique his critiquing? Why don't I put a crit in yo crit so you can crit while you crit?

---

Fantastic cover, man. I was really surprised when the guy went for the solo too - was not expecting that. Sounds very clean, you two play perfectly in sync.

I even like the vocals, the only bit that sounded off was the "Whoaaahooohooohohh" in the chorus.
"Levelled up. Still no solos."
[img]http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/1405270-1.png[/img]
Thanks dudes! It's always nice to hear something supportive feedback. I agree that the intro riff is little bit thin, meaby we change it for the next gig. and I know, vocals are lousy, but we'll train hard with accent and singing and I hope that some day we get reward.
They must be a little crazy to choose this one to play acoustic but nice work after all, again.