i currently have no pictures
but it's a PRS, there's nowhere any SE sign to be seen so it's a high end. the guitar has a purple burst flamed maple top. so it goes from purple to black from th einside to outside. the neck is painted black en it has dot inlays! and the guy said it was a custom 24 but the custom 24 on the site has bird inlays and the purple color is nowhere to be seen and it costs 1900 euros, and the guitar shop allso has another version in stock the same one but with a non painted neck and it costs 1500.

now i was wondering cause i can't seem to find the model anywhere and i was curious cause it's allso the cheapest high end prs i've ever seen

thanks in advance
Gear:
PRS custom 24 (2000)
PodHD500x (cause i'm poor, upgrade soon)
Custom power amp
Homemade 2x12 (celestion V30 + G12H creamback)

HORSES BLEW FIRE (My band)
if its a pre lawsuit it will only have dot inlays.

what is the serial number on the back of the headstock?
Not all Custom 22/24's have birds. Its also possible its an older colour that has been discontinued.
If you're in doubt at all, get the serial number and call/email PRS. They'll be able to tell you what specs the guitar with that serial number had.
pre lawsuit? can you explain a little more?

and ok i will check the serial next time i go there. noot that i'm going to buy it any time soon but i was curious : D
Gear:
PRS custom 24 (2000)
Custom power amp

I'm not sure what he's referring to either. Pre-Lawsuit refers to the Singlecut model, which Gibson sued them over because it was similar to the Les Paul visually.
Either way, the bird inlays are an option, so not all Custom 22/24s will have them.
^
not authorized
Gear:
PRS custom 24 (2000)
Custom power amp

well it doesn't really look like that it's a double cutaway like that one same body modell and one of the 2 has the same neck. but the finish is dark purple flamed maple that fades to black on the outsides.
Gear:
PRS custom 24 (2000)
Custom power amp