Hey guys, first post here aaaaaaaand I want to ask for help
Can anyone please help me identify this Ibanez for me?

It looks like an RG570, but I'm not too sure...
Last edited by altosacred at Apr 3, 2011,
Can you get the serial number? Definitely looks RG570 as well, with a gold hardware change. But I'm no Ibby wizard so I can be wrong. XD

Thats one neat Ibby... I have a thing for Gold hardware.
Yes it does seem to be a RG570 with lo pro trem but the vol and tone knobs are not original.
alright guys, I just got new info
the serial number is F330167,is this real or fake?
Gear List :-
09' Ibanez RG450
07' Ibanez XPT700
Blackstar HT-40
MXR Distortion 3

damn I need more gear :/
those dont look like factory pickups either, the bridge looks like a duncan invader

what marshall is that?
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
It looks like there is V7 or 8 at the bridge and an S1 in the middle but the neck is something else. I´m pretty sure thats the low pro trem.
Bet thats not the original cover on that marshall cab either, someone replaced it and did a shit job doing it.
i did notice the wrinkles in the cab, i was wondering what that was from
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
hmmm 2003? I thought the 570 discontinued the year before, I've never seen any 570s with this kind of color either.

oh and I don't know what Marshall that is, I actually snagged this photo from an online store so I don't know much detail about it. Same goes for the cab
Gear List :-
09' Ibanez RG450
07' Ibanez XPT700
Blackstar HT-40
MXR Distortion 3

damn I need more gear :/
It was discontinued the year before, and came out in 03 as the 1570, this guitar could be pieced together from who knows what.