man that must hit you repeatedly in the balls if you play sitting down ever...

maybe a guitar for the ladies
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
Looks more like modern art than a guitar, but looks good nonetheless
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
i could imagine it looking amazing when finished, but now it just looks needlessly retarded

should definately send more pictures when its done it could look great
*Insert hilarious quote here.*
Quote by doive
man that must hit you repeatedly in the balls if you play sitting down ever...
where are your balls? i'd imagine the bit pointing backwards would sit just outside of your right leg, kind of wrapping around your body.

i like it because it doesnt look stupid. like, it looks weird, but i hate when weird/interesting designs are accompanied by a stupid paintjob and look crap. i like that this looks like its been done well, and therefore, its interesting instead of just stupid.
Great comments, Creepingdeath13 I would never cut up a brand name guitar. It's made from a hunk of wood. Not stupid,Open your mind. Prophettojables ,Thank you it is modern art. Doonan- yes it wraps around the side of the leg.
Thats what I'am going for, a FREAK OUT!!.Yes 3 EVH replicas, 1 Jimi Hendrix.There are about 30 guitars down there.
Quote by alexthegreat
i've got big doubts that this guitar will be comfortable to play, but it looks kinda cool
i thought that too, but then i looked at it and thought about it. the bit on the bottom wraps around body, and i dont think would be a bother. and the bit on the top would actually counteract the thing i hate about my buddy's explorer style guitar, in that it sticks into the middle of your chest.
Quote by Doonan
i thought that too, but then i looked at it and thought about it. the bit on the bottom wraps around body, and i dont think would be a bother. and the bit on the top would actually counteract the thing i hate about my buddy's explorer style guitar, in that it sticks into the middle of your chest.

hmmm, that could be true... i'd love to see it in action.
No. Just no lol
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)