Just wondering if anyone has this pedal.
And how you like it and use it.

I am debating getting one to add a 3rd channel to my amp with the distortion side and having a boost with the OD side.

Thanks!!
2011 PRS CU24 (Black/Gold), Carvin Legacy 3
Never heard of those, aren't Jekyll and Hyde techno/house dudes? Not too sure, though.
Gear:

Guitars:
LTD Viper 100FM
Ibanez RG320PG P2 (For sale*)
Ibanez RGA32 (w/ IronGear pups)
Epiphone Pro-1

Amps:
Vox VT15
or
Vox Tonelab EX
- through -
Peavey KB-300

* = PM me for more details

Quote by Willowthewitch

The actual correct answer
Quote by TuningGamer
Never heard of those, aren't Jekyll and Hyde techno/house dudes? Not too sure, though.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Visual-Sound-V2-Series-V2JH-Jekyll-and-Hyde-Overdrive-and-Distortion-Guitar-Multi-Effects-Pedal?sku=150481

Why don't you try looking for something before you say dumb stuff.
Agile Interceptor Pro 725 EB EMG
Gibson LP Future Tribute
G12T-75 4x12 Avatar
Krank Nineteen80-watt
Koch Loadbox
RMC4

Soundcloud
I have one and recommend it. The Jekyll side is a good tubescreamer and the Hyde side is similar to a Rat with plenty of gain. Can't really go wrong.
Definitely worth the price. The Hyde side has plenty of gain on tap, and the Jekyll side is a pretty nice boost. Plus, if you get a newer V2, you can run over it in a car & still have it work!
How do you guys use the pedal?

Do you think it would be what I am looking for?

I wanted to use it as a solo boost on my amps distortion channel.
And also use the distortion side on my amps clean channel to add some variety and a 3rd channel to my amp.

Thanks!
2011 PRS CU24 (Black/Gold), Carvin Legacy 3
Quote by Funk Monk

Yeah, I've seen that before, but that doesn't clarify why it's called Jekyll & Hyde, though. Your reply is just as stupid as mine.

I mistook it with this: A Dutch Jumpstyle Duo
Gear:

Guitars:
LTD Viper 100FM
Ibanez RG320PG P2 (For sale*)
Ibanez RGA32 (w/ IronGear pups)
Epiphone Pro-1

Amps:
Vox VT15
or
Vox Tonelab EX
- through -
Peavey KB-300

* = PM me for more details

Quote by Willowthewitch

The actual correct answer
...It's not that tough to figure out. The Jekyll side is a pretty nice boost, like your typical "nice scientist. Hyde side is a complete monster, with enough gain to tear people apart. Okay maybe not THAT much, but you get the idea.

OP: I use it pretty much the same way as you want to. I'm mainly playing through the clean channel at gigs, and use the OD as a boost/crunch, and distortion as a complete other channel. It works pretty well, imo.
Quote by Zalu
...It's not that tough to figure out.
He must be a noob. There's a zillion pedals out there with oddball names. Black Coffee, Bad Monkey, Way Huge Swollen Pickle, Blood Coffin, etc....
Off topic: Way Huge has some of the craziest oddball names: Aqua Puss, Green Rhino, Fat Sandwich, Pork Loin

On topic: Yeah the are pretty good! I played one before, they work pretty damn well!