Page 1 of 2
No, when I see a mosquito I freak out.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Nope, if there's a moth in the room I will take every measure possible to escape with my life.
Also, if I'm in a lift I will freak out. Cars not so bad.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I have a crippling fear of heights, up to the point where I can't move. It's so bad that I even start getting dizzy when I stand on top of a big mountain and look down.

In Minecraft.
Quote by vultures?OMG
Handling my phobia's what?

why do this? why do people hunt out errors in grammar and instead of taking part in the thread, you choose to point it out despite the fact that the poster above you already pointed it out..
Can not stand Bees, its really the only phobia I have. I try to act calm about it but I always end up freeking out.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Quote by mikeyknowsbetter
Re-read my post, i seemed like a bastard! lool sorry to you two guys

No problem man. I was about to post "u mad.gif" but now that seems unnecessary.
Quote by Its So Easy
Can not stand Bees, its really the only phobia I have. I try to act calm about it but I always end up freeking out.

spiders, my arch nemisis....

I flip the fuck out when I see them, it's not even funny.

recently however I had a strange night where I was contemplating life and such, and I thought of how irrelevant phobias actually are. just rationalize it.

After that, everytime I see a spider the first thing I think is "I should touch it... I should touch it right now" followed by a massive thinking process and then I decide I'm not going to touch it.

I also caught one or two spiders only using a small piece of paper.... big improvement for me...
Quote by CoreysMonster

Not cool brah,

Quote by axethrower13

Quote by ozzyismetal

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Hah, joke's on you! My phobia's only triggered through movement!

Quote by axethrower13

Quote by ozzyismetal

Quote by Weaponxclaws
I don't break down or have a panic attack, but I do get very uneasy.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I cant stand heights or spiders. ****ing creepy I tell ya!

also, my 1000th post.
pinga
I can't stand spiders....even a few hours ago i was laying on my bed playing a game where i had to kill a bunch of weird spider things, and my foot brushed against the tag on my pillow and i jumped off my bed...so yeah, can't handle it very well.
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
Quote by Oblivoath666
I can't stand spiders....even a few hours ago i was laying on my bed playing a game where i had to kill a bunch of weird spider things, and my foot brushed against the tag on my pillow and i jumped off my bed...so yeah, can't handle it very well.

I think you should watch this video to teach you about killing spiders:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms2klX-puUU
Quote by CoreysMonster
I think you should watch this video to teach you about killing spiders:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms2klX-puUU

???what the hell was that??? lol
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
NO I am not good at it at all, if I see a moth or a spider or other type of crawly/flying insect I run out of the room until I can find someone to go in and confirm that it's gone, if I'm outdoors I hide behind people until it's captured or we go somewhere else.

Today I scared myself because I saw an eraser shaving on my desk and I thought it was a beetle so I threw my bag at it and ran to the living room.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Apr 3, 2011,
I used to be scared of heights, but thanks to some help from my step-mom, I'm good now. I'm a bit uneasy in high up places, but nothing too awful.

However, I cannot breath and my heart beats irregularly when I see spiders. I cannot ****ing handle those ****ing things and I want every last spider on Earth to die in a horrible fire.
I'm kind of ok with snakes like I reckon if there was an expert present I could hold one. But if I saw one in the wild my heart would stop and I would be paranoid about snakes for a few hours later.

I usually sleep in a sleeping bag and if I've seen a snake recently I can't get in it for a few days till I forget about it.
You should read about spiders and learn how helpful they are to you, and how harmless even the most frightening looking ones can be.

I actually grew to like spiders (I still cry and shit my pants when I see one) but I like reading about them and some of them are pretty cool looking (in pictures only )

I made a thread about this a while back, and someone told me you can use Gradual Exposure Therapy to get around the phobia if you need to.
I have a phobia of stairs. I don't like going up or down them, because I'm constantly afraid of falling up or down them. It makes school not so much fun, because I have to use them a lot. I don't handle it very well, but I just go through with it and use them anyway.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Spiders - Hell no, I can't handle that

Public Speaking - sometimes, but it's really really bad and awkward
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I doesn't afraid of nothing so much it's clinical. Seriously, my mother thinks it's some retardation
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
When the camera zoomed in, i couldn't watch any more in case it moved around really quickly, also had to check my room lool

I couldn't watch any of it, just searched wolf spider and clicked on the first link.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Spiders and sharks. I don't freak out (well I would for sharks) but I can't keep my eyes off the spider until it's gone.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Can you manage your phobias well, my main phobia is of spiders and i really cant handle it at all also heights, i can manage quite well when i need to

My biggest phobia now is a bad gig. I ha one and that shit traumatised me hahahahaha
I don't like heights but I always find myself peeking over bridges/high windows/mountain tops etc.

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Can you manage your phobias well, my main phobia is of spiders and i really cant handle it at all also heights, i can manage quite well when i need to

Well if I can't really handle my phobias, because I'm scared of them
My username is a Misnomer.

Im not into the whole drug scene....

I just think Fire is Boss.

Page 1 of 2