and I am wondering if I should use the opportunity to try to get a bit tan. I am always a pale guy, I only had a tan once in my life, which was when I spent a week in my lakehouse in Canada during the summer, swimming all day in the water without sun block (did not get burned).

I live in Florida, and I do burn easily, and I have this available. Like I said, fair skin and all. Does anyone have any experience with these? I know it sounds gay, but **** it.
Tan your penis.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Well, snooki, if you want to get a tan start slowly. Just a few minutes per day. If you especially don't have a base built it's not gonna help you if you tan for a longer time.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
tan one half or your body. Leave the other as white as possible. lulz ensues.
Quote by consecutive e
*feed me sluts*

Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Draw Jesus' face on your stomach with sun cream and sleep in the tanning bed for eight hours. Stand naked with your hands held towards the heavens in front of your local Christian house of worship and become a demi-god.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
you mean you have a free melanoma machine.lock your enemies in and have a scotch while they get cancered
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Alexander_BR
So I have access to a free tanning bed... I am wondering if I should use the opportunity to try to get a bit tan. I am always a pale guy, I only had a tan once in my life, which was when I spent a week in my lakehouse in Canada during the summer, swimming all day in the water without sun block (did not get burned).

I live in Florida, and I do burn easily, and I have this available. Like I said, fair skin and all. Does anyone have any experience with these? I know it sounds gay, but **** it.

The reason this thread exists (I'm just jelly because of the lakehouse part )

But seriously, people who tan irritate me. They are usually douchebags.
I apologise to the percent of people who tan and are cool guys

EDIT:
So y'all don't get ofended, I mean people like this:

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Apr 3, 2011,
Quote by consecutive e

you deserve it

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
If you live in Florida could ou not just, go outside?
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
lol... Pale in Florida, tanning in Canada.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
^ I thought I was the only one who noticed
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Quote by Sir Daniel
Draw Jesus' face on your stomach with sun cream and sleep in the tanning bed for eight hours. Stand naked with your hands held towards the heavens in front of your local Christian house of worship and become a demi-god.

This.
Use it to cook Pizza Rolls!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Random88
If you live in Florida could ou not just, go outside?
This, honestly. Sunlight is so much healthier to your skin any way. The UV rays reacting in your skin creates vitamin D.

You said you burn easily, so just take it easy at first.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Last edited by food1010 at Apr 3, 2011,
Quote by Pan-Tallica
lol... Pale in Florida, tanning in Canada.

It is absolute bullshit that I cannot explain, I lived in Brazil as well. Its ****ed up. I will try to just tan outside, I just wanted something possibly quicker.
Quote by Alexander_BR
and I am wondering if I should use the opportunity to try to get a bit tan. I am always a pale guy, I only had a tan once in my life, which was when I spent a week in my lakehouse in Canada during the summer, swimming all day in the water without sun block (did not get burned).

You don't need a tanning bed, fool. Go outside for a bit, its Florida.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
You live in ****ing Florida and you can't get tanned?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
This time of year is when Florida decides to get unhealthy hot outside. Despite today being a marvelous day outside, most days outside you feel like you are swimming in invisible water cause of the humidity.

Go for a shirtless jog in your neighborhood every day. Maybe 15-30 minute jog. Get exercise and get a tan. Winning.