It would make things easier if you'd lower the volume of the original. Maybe some lighting on your playing? ;-)

For the playing itself, seems pretty okay. But I honestly couldn't really hear what you did, which can be a real good thing too, if it means you're completely in sync.

But it's more that I just don't hear you playing for a large part of the song, which is just useless for commenting.

So I guess it's not all bad, because I would have heard that. Just try to get heard and seen when covering. (:
Gear:

Guitars:
LTD Viper 100FM
Ibanez RG320PG P2 (For sale*)
Ibanez RGA32 (w/ IronGear pups)
Epiphone Pro-1

Amps:
Vox VT15
or
Vox Tonelab EX
- through -
Peavey KB-300

* = PM me for more details

Quote by Willowthewitch

The actual correct answer
Quote by TuningGamer
It would make things easier if you'd lower the volume of the original. Maybe some lighting on your playing? ;-)

For the playing itself, seems pretty okay. But I honestly couldn't really hear what you did, which can be a real good thing too, if it means you're completely in sync.

But it's more that I just don't hear you playing for a large part of the song, which is just useless for commenting.

So I guess it's not all bad, because I would have heard that. Just try to get heard and seen when covering. (:

yea my phone doesnt record to well lol and im playing the whole time except one section after the solo becasue i can't find tabs thta match it or learn it by ear but thats maybe 8-10 seconds of the song other than that im playing the whole time. Thanks for your input i'll deff try to make it much clearer to hear and see me
Yeah i can hear your playing in there man it sounds good nice tone doesnj't sound like you were innaccurate. I dug it for sure Also, awesome Chapter Four cover, Waking the Fallen definitely doesn't get as much love as it should. Would love to see you do a cover of There's No Sympathy for the Dead.

C4C?
Quote by jbridge90
Yeah i can hear your playing in there man it sounds good nice tone doesnj't sound like you were innaccurate. I dug it for sure Also, awesome Chapter Four cover, Waking the Fallen definitely doesn't get as much love as it should. Would love to see you do a cover of There's No Sympathy for the Dead.

C4C?

thanks alot man np ill be sure too
Good playing but the original track was a little loud. Nice guitar tone.
One of my favorite songs. Really great cover, your tone is very cool, you need just to volume down the song a little bit, if you want the sound of your guitar to be more remarkable. Perfectly clean tapping. I still can't do this solo perfectly, I know it is very tricky. Regards! I see that you are covering some favorite songs of mine, I'll check them now.

C4C? Will be glad if you check some of my covers, and tell me what you think.
HERE
Quote by SRTW
One of my favorite songs. Really great cover, your tone is very cool, you need just to volume down the song a little bit, if you want the sound of your guitar to be more remarkable. Perfectly clean tapping. I still can't do this solo perfectly, I know it is very tricky. Regards! I see that you are covering some favorite songs of mine, I'll check them now.

C4C? Will be glad if you check some of my covers, and tell me what you think.
HERE

thanks alot! honestly that was my first time tapping ever lol i just learned tapping from that song haha it was nt tohard of a cover though but yea its also one of my favorites