Just thought I would share these guys

http://www.last.fm/music/Times%2520of%2520Grace?ac=times%20of%20grac

They are a fairly new band with the lead guitarist of killswitch engage Adam Dutkiewicz and their old singer Jesse leach

If you like killswitch engage or melodic metalcore in general, you should check these guys out.

IMO, the music on their album has more emotion and soul than any album ive listened to and they need to be heard

(searchbarred, found nothing)
yea ive had that cd since it came out its good as hell
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
I have had there album since it came out too, and I'm in love with every song. Some albums have songs that are just there to take up space and fill up the album, but imo this album doesn't. I seen them live and got front row right up against the stage, it was pretty awesome. A couple times Adam D would get right up in my face, looking at me and screaming during the songs lol. Not to sound like a Adam D fanboy or anything, but this album really shows off his musical ability. He recorded every instrument on here, and even did a lot of the lyrics as well. As long as they keep producing stuff like this, they will have a pretty solid future.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Elite
Squier Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 POD XT-Live
Blackstar HT-1 Combo
Last edited by butterfingers30 at Apr 3, 2011,
No matter how many threads people make on them, this band will still be utter shit and always will be.

Also, thanks Kyle haha.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Too lazy to post the Neurosis album, but my I feel my presence reminding everyone of the shittiness of this band in comparison is all that matters.